- Underwear

- Pants

Extras:

Lub and condoms? someone is going to get raped!:devil:l:

Extras:

Lub and condoms? someone is going to get raped!:devil:l:

yea... sony, heh.

whats this conference all about?

Please tell me there are some big announcements (which seems to be what you're alluding to).. And I mean aside from some new HDMI/bigger HDD model. Because I don't have the money for another 360 :p.

HDMI :cry:

I'm glad I actually have the one series of HDTV's that look insanely good with VGA (no washed out colours or other oddities). So I don't really need HDMI. Although I certainly would like to see how it compares to VGA.

But the larger HDD. You know what I would really like? A new HDD model that lets you replace the HDD with your own (essentially giving the HDD shell a method of opening). No chance in heck of that happening. But it would be a big plus to owners or potential owners.

yea... sony, heh.

I don't think so, there is apparently going to be a big announcement of something for the PS3, that will make you very happy you got one apparently.

I don't think so, there is apparently going to be a big announcement of something for the PS3, that will make you very happy you got one apparently.

Yes. And every single one of Sony's other hyped announcements about the PS3 all came true... :rolleyes:

I think you shouldn't get your hopes up. That way if they do follow through, you're still pumped, but if they don't, which is highly likely, then you're not as ticked off.

Most of the announcements for the 360 that have been hyped up for conferences have all been amazing. Microsoft knows how to deliver.

-Spenser

He always does this.

On that note though, it could be a bigger HDD, it's something that is needed if they want to push IPTV and video downloads more. Plus with a bigger HDD+IPTV, they'll then make the 360 a DVR! That could be the big news. Aside from that we'll probably get more XBLA and other 360 game news, maybe see some new games we don't know about at this point etc.

While a bigger HD is nice its certainly not so exciting as to require lube. Hopefully its something better and the HD arrives too. If a HD does arrive it would be nice if the damn price was half reasonable too.

will they be bringing out updates that work and not fu*k the system?

the latest update stopped my xbox from reading game discs properly. same with thousands of other people.

dvd movies work fine though.

DMI and 120Gb HDD

They're out to get you, better leave while you can

Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man

You wanna stay alive, better do what you can

So beat it, just beat it

You have to show them that you're really not scared

You're playin' with your life, this ain't no truth or dare

They'll kick you, then they beat you,

Then they'll tell you it's fair

So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it

No one wants to be defeated

Showin' how funky and strong is your fight

It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

:punk:

Just a web browser on the 360 would be nice. Microsoft needs to swallow their pride and join the program.

I'm pretty sure it's more about security than anything else.

I'm pretty sure it's more about security than anything else.

as I've said a few times, the PSP has a web browser, yet atm, no vunerablities have been found in it.

And to do anything anyway, there would have to be vunerablities in the actual OS the 360 uses (which while there are couple now, they will probably be fixed pretty soon).

IMO, its pretty obvious that the main reason there is no web browser for the 360 currently, is that MS probably worry (and rightly so), that some people will buy 360's just for web browsing, rather than a PC with windows.

as I've said a few times, the PSP has a web browser, yet atm, no vunerablities have been found in it.

That's because there doesn't need to be. There's PSP hacked firmware for that.

IMO, its pretty obvious that the main reason there is no web browser for the 360 currently, is that MS probably worry (and rightly so), that some people will buy 360's just for web browsing, rather than a PC with windows.

I would seriously doubt that. There really aren't that many people that would use a console for internet browsing. You're overgeneralizing a population of 10 million (360 [i'd be willing to bet that only about half a million would care to use the web browser if it was released anyways]) to one that's 500 million (Windows [can use a web browser, and be productive...]), and I doubt internet browsing is going to massively sway anyone to choose a Console over a PC just for internet browsing.

-Spenser