Coming soon...

While MS wants to sell more 360s, they also want to sell more PCs, actually media center PCs. margins are better on the PC side at this point heh.

I still think it might be a bigger HDD, but with the bigger HDD we'll get news of a 360 DVR type features for IPTV.

The last time he dropped an innocent clue and they dropped the Halo Wars bomb. :D wonder what's so big this time around ? :ninja:

dont worry guys, i hear this year Microsoft are going to be approaching conferences just like sony...

this includes a new announcement of a true 1080p game...called

RIDGEEEEEEEEE RACERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR hehe

erm i hope theres some halo 3 news, and hard drive news =D

Im hoping its the announcement of some kind of addon for existing systems, not something com,pletely new that costs a ton of money.

I want more keyboard layouts - like the ones we use on mobile phones (or a faster keyboard, it takes 'ages' to get from one end to the other right now :()

Keep in mind this is primarily a developers conference.

what do spartan's michael jackson lyrics have to do with the 360? more parental controls?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what do spartan's michael jackson lyrics have to do with the 360? more parental controls?

Probably a new set of games aimed at children.

A Thing i would like to see especially with the release of Command And Conquer 3 coming to the 360 is the ability to plug in a USB keyboard and mouse and use it in certain games (not all as this would be an unfair advantage to some)

I don't think MS stops devs from supporting a USB keyboard/mouse do they? If not, then it's up to the developer to add support for that into their games.

I wouldn't get too excited guys. I don't expect anything big to come from this. But hey thats just my opinion and I have been wrong before. :blink:

I wouldn't get too excited guys. I don't expect anything big to come from this. But hey thats just my opinion and I have been wrong before. :blink:

I want you to find me one example of a time where Spartan_X has teased us as such here before a major conference and nothing big has come of it...

Underdelivering is something I'd say of Sony far faster than I'd say of MS.

-Spenser

I don't think MS stops devs from supporting a USB keyboard/mouse do they? If not, then it's up to the developer to add support for that into their games.

Microsoft allows the use of a mouse/keyboard, BUT you're not allowed to give them precedence over the 360 pad. In other words, you can use a keyboard for text input and that's about it.

logo_gdconf.gif

:shiftyninja:

Survival kit:

- Tissues

- Toilet paper

- Diapers and/or

- Underwear

- Pants

Extras:

Lub and condoms? someone is going to get raped!:devil:l:

So spartans usual saturday?

We still on for tomorrow hun?

Hmmm, it looks like the big sony PS3 info leaked, and personally, it's nothing big, they're adding a avatar (like the Mii nintendo has), and achievements for games etc. It seems this info was posted as a rumor at first but Sony tried to pressure the site to take it down, though they didn't listen. If this was just a rumor they wouldn't go to all the trouble imo, so it looks to be true and what their big GDC info is.

If that's all, I think MS can blow them away with something better, bigger HDD and DVR functionality alone would be enough imo, but who knows, only a few more days to go.

Hmmm, it looks like the big sony PS3 info leaked, and personally, it's nothing big, they're adding a avatar (like the Mii nintendo has), and achievements for games etc. It seems this info was posted as a rumor at first but Sony tried to pressure the site to take it down, though they didn't listen. If this was just a rumor they wouldn't go to all the trouble imo, so it looks to be true and what their big GDC info is.

If that's all, I think MS can blow them away with something better, bigger HDD and DVR functionality alone would be enough imo, but who knows, only a few more days to go.

That's what I was thinking. While Sony is introducing 'new functionality' which is just going to end up being them playing catch-up (sure, Home seems pretty cool, but all it is is them catching up to what's already out), Microsoft can be bringing new things to the board.

-Spenser

That's what I was thinking. While Sony is introducing 'new functionality' which is just going to end up being them playing catch-up (sure, Home seems pretty cool, but all it is is them catching up to what's already out), Microsoft can be bringing new things to the board.

-Spenser

Curious.. what is Microsoft implementing soon that is new and fresh that they don't offer already?

Curious.. what is Microsoft implementing soon that is new and fresh that they don't offer already?

I don't know - they've actually been able to keep their mouths shut about such things, unlike other companies...

-Spenser

You must be my lucky star

cause you shine on me wherever you are

I just think of you and I start to glow

And I need your light

And baby you know

Chorus:

Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight

Starlight, [starbright]make everything all right

Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight

Starlight, [starbright] yeah

You must be my lucky star