Coming soon...

Sony is also bringing back vibration to the PS3. It seems the tides have turned and they stopped being so arrogant. Sucks for the early adopters though, I'd be pretty annoyed.

Sony is also bringing back vibration to the PS3. It seems the tides have turned and they stopped being so arrogant. Sucks for the early adopters though, I'd be pretty annoyed.

?

you gotta source?

Just because Sony and Immersion ended their lawsuit doesn't mean they're bringing back vibration...

-Spenser

Do we know if MS are actually going to have a press conferance or a keynote or anything lol? If so, any dates or times yet?

logo_gdconf.gif

Extras:

Lub and condoms? someone is going to get raped!:devil:l:

i dont want to go to jail with you spartan :p:p

this might be great news

Quote -

You must be my lucky star

cause you shine on me wherever you are

I just think of you and I start to glow

And I need your light

And baby you know

Chorus:

Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight

Starlight, [starbright]make everything all right

Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight

Starlight, [starbright] yeah

You must be my lucky star

cause you make the darkness seem so far

And when Im lost youll be my guide

I just turn around and youre by my side

What we all don't know is that he's actually posting from some mental hospital, I think this song and the random bits of text for his posts that make no common sense proves it. :p

xbox 360 music store? seems like the only thing left....

Didn't they hint something like this a bit ago, possibly connect the Zune up and download direct to it or something.

I would like:

1. HDMI for my XBox 360

2. XVid/DivX native playback...at least through Vista Media Center w/o needing to go through Transcode 360. MS should just implement their own support in Media Center for transcoding media for stream to Media Center Extenders that only support WMV or whatever. If the media center can play it then the media center extender should too.

3. Web Browser... come'on. Compete w/ Sony and Nintendo a little more MS :D :p :)

Edited by Shadrack

Dont go for second best baby

Put your love to the test

You know, you know, youve got to

Make him express how he feels

And maybe then youll know your love is real

You dont need diamond rings

Or eighteen karat gold

Fancy cars that go very fast

You know they never last, no, no

What you need is a big strong hand

To lift you to your higher ground

Make you feel like a queen on a throne

Make him love you till you cant come down

[youll never come down]

ok... first we had michael jackson with "beat it" and now "lucky star" and "express yourself" by madonna... these cryptic clues only lead me to believe that the new thing is an 80s music store! woot!

ok... first we had michael jackson with "beat it" and now "lucky star" and "express yourself" by madonna... these cryptic clues only lead me to believe that the new thing is an 80s music store! woot!

Much better than the bigger hard drive everyone wants, or the HDMI cable :D

I don't know how I'd feel about a music store. I'm not even sure it'd be convenient unless they offer some drastically compelling reasons to use it over any on the PC. Plus I have an iPod, which probably won't fare well with anything I could buy off of their music store, if that were to be it.

-Spenser

I don't know how I'd feel about a music store. I'm not even sure it'd be convenient unless they offer some drastically compelling reasons to use it over any on the PC. Plus I have an iPod, which probably won't fare well with anything I could buy off of their music store, if that were to be it.

-Spenser

A music store that allows you to put songs on a zune would be pretty cool (Y)

Integration of Zune music store and XBOX marketplace? Buy once, play anywhere might be something that would be interesting. You can download a HD movie on your XBOX, watch it from your PC, sync with zune etc. Bring in Windows Home Server and it all adds up!

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,

Trash it, change it, melt - upgrade it,

Charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it,

Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,

Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,

Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,

Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it,

Drag and drop it, zip - unzip it,

Lock it, fill it, curl it, find it,

View it, coat it, jam - unlock it,

Surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it,

Cross it, crack it, twitch - update it,

Name it, rate it, tune it, print it,

Scan it, send it, fax - rename it,

Touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it,

Turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

Technologic

:shiftyninja:

A music store that allows you to put songs on a zune would be pretty cool (Y)

There was a good reason I pointed out that I had an iPod and not a Zune. Also, I believe MS was expecting to finally have 1 mil Zunes out there by the middle of this year. That doesn't really cover much of the 360's population.

-Spenser

:shiftyninja:

I haven't read much of this thread but I believe he's saying that we will have a service like Flickr, YouTube and such services soon on the Xbox 360. Pretty much a sharing community?