Coming soon...

I haven't read much of this thread but I believe he's saying that we will have a service like Flickr, YouTube and such services soon on the Xbox 360. Pretty much a sharing community?

Now that would be cool :yes:

-Spenser

Ah ah

Something ain't right

I'm gonna get myself

I'm gonna get myself

I'm gonna get myself connected

I ain't gonna go blind

For the light which is reflected

I see thru you

I see thru you

I see thru you

I see thru you

Ya dirty tricks

Ya make me sick

I see thru you

I see thru you

I'm gonna do it again

I'm gonna do it again

Ah ah

I'm gonna do it again

Gotta do right

'Cause something ain't right

Gotta do right

Come on

If you make sure you're connected

The writing's on the wall

But if your mind's neglected

Stumble you might fall

Stumble you might fall

Stumble you might fall

Ah ah

Ain't gonna go blind

I see thru you

I see thru you

I'm gonna get myself

I'm gonna get myself

I'm gonna get myself connected

I ain't gonna go blind

For the light that is reflected

Hear me out

Can ya hear me out

Can ya hear me out

Do it again

Do it again

Do it again

Do it again

I wanna do it again

I wanna do it again

I wanna do it again

Ya terrified

Ain't gonna go blind

Ain't gonna go blind

Here we go

Stumble you might fall

Stumble you might fall

Hear me out

Stumble you might fall

Interstate 5

Stayin' alive

Won't someone try

Open up your eyes

You must be blind

If you can't see

The gaping hole

Called reality

Wanna do it again

I gonna gonna do it again

I wanna do it again

Come on

I'm gonna do it again

Hear me out

Terrified

Something ain't right

Here we go

Stumble you might fall

Stumble you might fall

Stumble you might fall

:shiftyninja:

Well, we're getting there people, just a few more hours or a day depending on where you live I suppose.

I music store wouldn't be a suprise though, they already have videos so why not music? And integrating the Zune with the 360 was always an idea i'm sure. I think they will let you move over music & videos from 360 marketplace to the zune. Another great feature would be if they'd let you copy/backup your save games or your whole profile etc to a Zune and take it with you insted of the whole hdd?

Even backing up your hdd to your PC should be an option imo.

Well, we got a bigger memory unit and uhhh, XBLA size limit went up to 150MB. Nothing big really, but it's something, and I think it's just the start, still got until the 9th to get more news.

We'll see if anything new is said today, day 2 has started or will start soon, so we'll have to wait and see.

Wow, what a tight nit group we have here! Lol, touchy touchy!

Well... with a post like this:

logo_gdconf.gif

:shiftyninja:

Survival kit:

- Tissues

- Toilet paper

- Diapers and/or

- Underwear

- Pants

Extras:

Lub and condoms? someone is going to get raped!:devil:l:

... I wouldn't say so.

I'm still hoping something big will happen..

But I must say, and I repeat this.. Do not announce Zephyr right now.. Personally I don't have any real issue with a new model but.. It's still obvious that there will be a big backlash if it is announced.

While it is mostly developer info, it shows us a few things about future games, Forza 2, fable 2, etc. Newer tools for XNA also? devs love support and the more support MS can give them for making 360 games, the more games we'll get. Better tools and support lowers costs, and that's what gets you better 3rd party support, oh and hardware sales to, but you need games to sell hardware and hardware to sell games, it's a werid balance.

While it is mostly developer info, it shows us a few things about future games, Forza 2, fable 2, etc. Newer tools for XNA also? devs love support and the more support MS can give them for making 360 games, the more games we'll get. Better tools and support lowers costs, and that's what gets you better 3rd party support, oh and hardware sales to, but you need games to sell hardware and hardware to sell games, it's a werid balance.

none of that is worth the hype that he meant by the thread-starter post.

Which is why it is called Game Developers Conference :whistle:

Meshuggah, do you always have to try and make things difficult with me?

Spartan was implying that we should all be excited about this and that some sort of big news was coming. Is this entire thread not clearly indicative of that? Hence my response. Stop trying to be so argumentative.

Meshuggah, do you always have to try and make things difficult with me?

Spartan was implying that we should all be excited about this and that some sort of big news was coming. Is this entire thread not clearly indicative of that? Hence my response. Stop trying to be so argumentative.

I have to agree. None of that is very important to consumers. And despite what people may say.. GDC is not a pure "developers" show this time around, with E3 being much later and heavily reduced. The biggest news related to the 360 I've heard is concerning the release dates of Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey. I love the game previews of course, but they are games we've already known about, that we've seen screenshots/videos of before.. I'm very excited for Mass Effect, but come on.. We need some new game announcements lol!

well, i wouldn't mind going to the first 2 conferences there on those links, but that'd be all :( especially the fable one... knowing about all the new innovations in fable 2 would be interesting, and especially from the developers perspective.