Cleaning my Samsung television

I recently purchased a Samsung HDTV and already own a Monster cleaning kit for my LCD computer monitor.

Is that same kit what I would use to clean my Samsung television? Would I work it the same way as directed for my LCD by spraying the cloth with that solution and then wiping down the front of the HDTV?

Thanks for the help -- I just want to be on the safe side before I do anything that may negatively damage my display.

I recently purchased a Samsung HDTV and already own a Monster cleaning kit for my LCD computer monitor.

Is that same kit what I would use to clean my Samsung television? Would I work it the same way as directed for my LCD by spraying the cloth with that solution and then wiping down the front of the HDTV?

Thanks for the help -- I just want to be on the safe side before I do anything that may negatively damage my display.

I also have the Monster cleaning kit.. And I use it for my LCD monitor also, my Samsung LCD HDTV, and my Nintendo DS Lite. Works perfectly for all three, and hasn't damaged it either.

Btw just so you don't run out too quickly, you only need to spray it a few times around the television, and then rub it across the whole screen. Saves you wasting unnecessary fluid.

Just spray it right on the screen. It's safe so it doesn't make a difference, plus it gives yo ubetter coverage thus saving spray.