What Vista drivers are you waiting for?

nosracnoj

What Vista drivers are you still waiting for? I really need ati tv wonder 200 drivers, and I also have a couple other unknowns in the device manager...how about you?

The Rev

well, technically, none.... though a more decent Nvidia driver would be nice... Dreamscene keeps crashing on me because of the drivers for my Nvidia card

cwhast

I need a driver for my SoundBlaster Live Value sound card, but I reckon they want me to fork out for a newer card that Vista supports. The sound is awful at the moment.

micwa

Lexmark 5150

trek

Creative - to release non-craptastic drivers for my Audigy 2 ZS and XFi

goatsniffer

KERNEL MODE

HoochieMamma

Some real nVidia 8800GTX drivers.

Tantawi
well, technically, none.... though a more decent Nvidia driver would be nice... Dreamscene keeps crashing on me because of the drivers for my Nvidia card

DITTO!

I'm waiting for drives that actually saves digital vibrance settings after reboot, because nvidia fixed it for 8800 users but not the poor 7 series users :pinch:

Emon

Just found out that Intel Proset does not work in Vista! So no wireless for me at work coz they use LEAP at work.

beniza

motherboard chipset*

videocard*

soundcard*

maybe more devices....

+dave164

Everything is fine for me on x64 apart from my QuickCam Zoom and my Canon MF5650 printer (but i use another printer anyway) and transfering the files to a XP computer is no problem.

I had to buy a new wireless adapter with an Atheros chipset so i could get wireless but otherwise i've had no problems with ATI drivers, nVidia chipsets, X-Fi drivers, everything.

Might be just me but i'm happy with the current X-Fi drivers, does everything i want it to??

Garnett

Twix

I still can't get my 5.1 setup to work with my Sound Blaster Audigy SE card. Only the front 2 work :(

+InsaneNutter

Im on Vista 32bit atm and ive got drivers for everything, i just need Quickcam Zoom drivers for Vista 64bit then ill move to that :)

Some better ATI drivers woudnt go a miss tho!

JSemple3

Sound Blaster Audigy SE drivers that actually work :p (other than drivers which you think are for your card then you get no sound card in installed rubbish)

Oh and something for my Nebula TV card but something's coming soon for that. Apparently.

neufuse

Creative Audigy 2 and HP LasterJet and DeskJet drivers (the laserjet ones dont install right and when you force them on they case bad errors at least for mine in 64bit) waiting for HP to update them for that reason... and there is no native 7960 drivers for the deskjet yet just compatable ones with limited features

Code.Red

Just my Lexmark printer drivers, luckily they are coming sometime next month. :rolleyes:

ThisSiteHasLostItsCharm

vista eax support from creative and nvidia to release a driver that actually works.

Kravex

Graphics drivers for my Samsung X60plus (ATI mobility radeon X1700) the rest I've managed to get the XP ones to work for.

Tamilboy86

Waiting for a driver to my Locitech Bluetooth hub...

sialivi

I'm waiting for nVidia drivers with better multi-monitor support and which works correctly with my projector as the 2nd display. Right now it's just an endless stream of problems trying to use Media Center on the projector, including but not limited to incorrect refresh rate.

+bomberh

Freecom USB DVB-T stick (Freeview).

Freecom said they would be out middle of March, but I am not holding my breath.

Anyone know of anything I can use to get this USB DVB-T stick working?

jerzdawg

only thing i really need/want is drivers for my Logitech Harmony remote... the xp drivers/software work but i would like full support..

+warwagon

Nforce 3 :(

Matt

Waiting for the damned acer drivers for my TravelMate 4400. I would have kept vista on here but I couldn't activate my wireless because the drivers for acer's hotkey system weren't available yet.

simmorya

im waiting for nvidia drivers with good performance in windows vista for my geforce 7600gs (overclocked). the current ones are too bad but performance issues could be addressed