What Vista drivers are you waiting for?

I'm waiting on drivers for my EMU 1820M - EMU is owned by Creative. Current XP drivers work but are far from perfect and start crackling after prolonged usage. Estimated release date is mid-April. Currently everything works, which is a good start. I guess I've done pretty well when it comes to driver support.

Nvidia Go 6600 drivers for my Toshiba Laptop...the ones that ship with vista don't work with standby.

Creative Live! Ultra webcam (64 bit). And well, they stated that they won't produce 64bit drivers, which actually sucks - it's a good webcam. Hopefully some alternative drivers pop up...

i'm waiting for drivers for uhm... the Apple Remote! :p

Glassed Silver:mac

I'm waiting for a working Vista 8800 driver, the one nVidia half-assedly released causes "nvlddm stopped working" messages left and right, and the 101.40 beta is no better.

nVidia. Performance is poor and my customers are complaining that their 8800GTX's in SLI arn't working properly..:wacko:o:

Wait, isn't iyour faultb> if your "customers" hardware is not working properly? I mean, even Dell knows not to sell an 8800 (x2) with Vista.

- Nvidia - nForce2 (I know that they said that they will not make any but hey I'm still waiting since my mobo was only mad 3 years ago)

- Creative - Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 **non 24-bit** (I know that they said that they will not make any but hey I'm still waiting since theres Not that much Processing power a sound card can really do)

- Canon - PowerShot A40 (I know that they said that they will not make any but hey I'm still waiting since all they have to do is make a Firmware for the damn cam and then it could read the way Vista reads the cams)

- Lexmark - X6170 All-in-One (April 30 or 31 2007 on Lexmarks website)

Edited by dl0711

The Creative Audigy Series driver that is released is a big crap. The sound is bad and only the basic stuff are supported. On their forums there is a big rage and fury for this. Also the included, on Windows Vista, drivers for nForce 5xx are BAD and the first version 15.00 nvidia released, is not the best thing that it can happen to you.

Nvidia drivers. I can play most games but they'll play in a low quality mode and I prefer the high detail. Turn on high details and everything starts lagging.