F1 World Championship 2007 Thread

Formula One World Championship 2007  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the world champion this year?

• F. Alonso
    • L. Hamilton
    • G. Fisichella
    • H. Kovalainen
    • F. Massa
    • K. Raikkonen
    • J. Button
    • R. Barrichello
    • N. Heidfield
    • someone else...
  2. 2. Which team will win the Constructors Cup?

• McLaren
    • Renault
    • Ferrari
    • Honda
    • BMW Sauber
    • Toyota
    • Red Bull
    • Williams
    • Torro Rosso
    • Spyker / Super Aguri

smooth race today. the bmw's are looking good despite kubica bowing out. Hrm... the mclarens didn't break. This may be the year they contend for top spot.

sato is still racing? i'd thought he'd get thrown out along with his buddy from a year ago ... :rolleyes:

Australian Grand Prix Results

raceqt8.png

Well, I think the race was quite boring... Kimi did a very good job. His Ferrari was the fastest today. And Lewis was great too. Third place in his first F1 race is fantastic!!! I'm a bit dissapointed about Kubica not finishing but hey, it's only start of the season... ;)

Was a nice safe race to start the season. And i must say BMW did very well. If they keep on the back of the Mclaren and Ferrari heels then they will score some nice points.

Good race, this season is going to be a classic.

It is a shame Davidson was a bit unlucky today, he could of scored a point or two.

I agree, good race, Lewis Hamilton, WOW , great performance, a podium on his first race. I'm impressed.

Should be a good season, unpredictable I hope. Ferrari and Raikonnen should win.

McLaren Mercedes Power :p

Glassed Silver:mac

The crash involving David Coulthard was something where he flew over someone's nose cone, quite near to his head! All in all, a good race and congratulations for Kimi Raikonnen for a solid drive!

Scirwode

Standings

Drivers

K.R?ikk?nen 10

F.Alonso 8

L.Hamilton 6

N.Heidfeld 5

G.Fisichella 4

F.Massa 3

N.Rosberg 2

R.Schumacher 1

J.Trulli 0

H.Kovalainen 0

R.Barrichello 0

T.Sato 0

M.Webber 0

V.Liuzzi 0

Constructors b>

McLaren-Mercedes 14

Ferrari 13

BMW 5

Renault 4

Williams-Toyota 2

Toyota 1

Honda 0

Super Aguri-Honda 0

Red Bull-Renault 0

STR-Ferrari 0

Spyker-Ferrari 0

Last Race Results:Australian Grand Prix b>

Round 1 - 18/03/2007

1. K.R?ikk?nen

2. F.Alonso

3. L.Hamilton

4. N.Heidfeld

5. G.Fisichella

6. F.Massa

7. N.Rosberg

8. R.Schumacher

9. J.Trulli

10. H.Kovalainen

11. R.Barrichello

12. T.Sato

13. M.Webber

14. V.Liuzzi

So.. who do you think is going to win the Formula 1 World Championship 2007?

I think this year witht he single tyre supplier it is going to be mighty intersting as was the first race.

Thanks

Crazysah

BTW - Can someone pin this?

EDIT: In the poll... can someone change Raikonnen's name to his full name?

Yeah. He did mighty well on Sunday I must say. Kimi Raikonnen drove a perfect race too except for the fact that he had no radio throughout the race. That was quite funny.

Sad for Kubica to go out that easily.

I don't think Kimi will win it unless Ferrari keep a massive lead over McLaren car-wise. His attitude never seemed to be right in 2005, and I think it ultimately cost him the champ.

I'd really like to see Hamilton win. Yeh, he's a rookie, but he did win GP2 first time round. No reason why he can't do the same in F1 if he has the car under him.

I don't think Kimi will win it unless Ferrari keep a massive lead over McLaren car-wise. His attitude never seemed to be right in 2005, and I think it ultimately cost him the champ.

I'd really like to see Hamilton win. Yeh, he's a rookie, but he did win GP2 first time round. No reason why he can't do the same in F1 if he has the car under him.

Kimi is a good driver, but these past few years the Mclaren's have been poor. Later i will have to find the stats of Kimi at Mclaren later.

The crash involving David Coulthard was something where he flew over someone's nose cone, quite near to his head! All in all, a good race and congratulations for Kimi Raikonnen for a solid drive!

Scirwode

Yea, that was crazy. Wurz is very lucky... several centimetres closer and... :o

wurzdavidfb8.jpg

awesome race, im quite new to F1 but that was a pretty good race:)

i think kimi is gonna have this season but i wouldnt say for sure... i think even hamilton could give him a run for his money... it was interesting to see that hamilton was only 4 tenths of a second slower then alonso in the qualifiers but was carrying more fuel... id like to see him beat alonso next race :p

im still a button fan unfortunatly... i hope honda manage to sort out the aero dynamics problems so we can see a better race from him... dont think he can win much this year but id like to see him come close

and i think mclaren are definalty gonna win the constructers this year, two awesome drivers who i bet will see many podium finishes this year

I feel sorry for button. I think honda had nothing but problems and he is not really gaining much out of being with them.

But then where would he go?

i'm new to f1. always appreciated it, but never watched it. managed to watch all of this race, and i enjoyed it. hope to catch more this year.

As far as i'm aware the only way for the lower teams to be competive, is for them to drive well and sort out aero stuff.

I'm sure this season there is an engine freeze, so they teams have to work even harder to get speed.

• 2 weeks later...