Do you use Vista x86 or x64

What version of Windows Vista do you use?  

280 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use 32-bit or 64-bit Windows?

• Windows Vista x86 (32-bit)
    • Windows Vista x64 (64-bit)
  2. 2. What edition of Vista do you use?

• Home Basic
    • Home Premium
    • Business
    • Enterprise
    • Ultimate

i have 4gigs memory i think my system runs alot faster under x64, now its just trying to more x64 programs, im finding them but not as fast as 32bit programs.

Been debating whether to move to 64 or not. Doing it online, what is the price to get the 64-bit DVD..

Just checked $9.95. Shipped on DVD. Still cant decide to go online and get the upgrade..

Well I went ahead and ordered it . $10.77 with tax and with standard USPS it takes up to 10 business days. Here is another question. Does the key that I entered when ordering the DVD now attach to the 64 bit DVD, or does the DVD come with a new key...

LOL...I think a better post would be "be honest, how many of you are using a LEGIT version of Vista".

From the traffic on the blogs, bit torrent sites, I'd say a lot are using a non legit version.

From the price scale for Vista, I'm not surprised.

LOL...I think a better post would be "be honest, how many of you are using a LEGIT version of Vista".

From the traffic on the blogs, bit torrent sites, I'd say a lot are using a non legit version.

From the price scale for Vista, I'm not surprised.

i believe half the people here (if not most) downloaded it illegally.

i bought mine, should i take a picture of the box?

i would say a good majority got business from the power together promotion like i did so x32 business :D

Thats correct. Exactly where mine came from. Like in the earlier post I just went on Microsofts site and upgrading to the Business 64-bit DVD. Not sure how the key works. Had to use it to upgrade. Am I correct assuming the 32 bit key now will transfer to the 64-bit...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just curious as to whether or not I can go back to the 32 bit version after upgrading. It would kind of suck to pay for the 64bit to be shipped, use the key on it and activate it, only to find that half your hardware is unsupported. I'm definitely thinking of ordering the upgrade though.

lol. Just noticed I've been a member of the site for over 3 years, and this is only my 2nd post. . . sad.