What # 360 are you on?

number one, over a year now..and its running like a ROCK!

ive had a couple of freezes, but nothing crazy...I think some people abuse their boxes, mine and all my buddies are all fine, I only read these horror stories on the net.

ive had a couple of freezes, but nothing crazy...I think some people abuse their boxes, mine and all my buddies are all fine, I only read these horror stories on the net.

+1 for the whole post. My friend only had red rings once because he had the xbox in one of those stuffy component drawers. It never had the rings ever again, but he returned it anyways.

i have had three of the systems and after the third one died i refuse to get another one because it honestly is not worth it to me.

I personally have about 8 friends that are all on their first ones however I also know 3 people on their 2nd+ (one on his fourth also) I wouldn't exactly call that a stellar ratio. Nor do I only see this being an online myth. Don't get me wrong I love the console and I dont have a PS3 or a Wii so i don't have any experience as to how often they fail.

Here is the proof of replacement if you really can't believe.

imagejr1.th.jpg

On my second here. First one crapped out to the ring of fire.

That's Ring Of Death

And yes i'm on my Second, Third actually because i'm not using the one that was replaced.

Second, first one (had it for 2 days) the disc drive ****ed up and a disc got stuck in the actual machine. No one seems to believe me though, so whatever.

I've kept the new one horizontal and it's been fine.

I've been on my first 360 since the launch date. Not a single problem. Works like a charm, and I've been using it for everything from Games, movies to a media center for playing music when I have parties at my place. I love the freakin thing :)

Cheers!