Devil May Cry 360

Well this is sorta cool news for me, although i kid you not this is why i was going to buy a ps3. Im still going to buy one for rachet and mgs4 but sucks to lose another

SOURCE

March 19, 2007 - Nothing seems to go Sony's way these days. One of the PlayStation 3's bigger exclusives, Devil May Cry 4, is also coming to Xbox 360 and PC. To pour salt into Sony's wounds, Capcom announced that the 360 version would release simultaneously with the PS3 edition.

"Capcom is committed to making its titles available to as wide an audience as possible, and has been building its technology base to meet that goal," said Mark Beaumont, executive vice president, officer and head of Capcom consumer software publishing in the Americas and Europe. "This announcement means that PS3, Xbox 360 and PC owners worldwide will be able to experience the latest installment of one of Capcom's pillar franchises."

Having sold more than seven million units on PlayStation 2, the DMC series is ready to tackle the next-generation of consoles. DMC4 introduces a brand new protagonist, Nero, who uses the mysterious "Devil Bringer" arm to unleash "non-stop combos."

It's unknown if Capcom will offer unique content for each platform. However, in a press release issues today, Capcom stated that "each version of the game will be maximized to take advantage of the systems' strengths."

No release date has been set for Devil May Cry 4, though the console version are expected to arrive sometime this year.

I only checked to sony/microsoft sections of the board to see if it was posted. And it appears it has elsewhere. Mods Please Merge/Close :)

Edited by Nocstar

exclusives are overrated. back in the 8 and 16 bit days there was no such thing as an exclusive and games were still awesome.