[ps3] Why is it not selling?

http://kotaku.com/gaming/nintendo/charticl...nths-249629.php

For a $600 USD the PS3 is not doing that bad like everyone says. That is only US.

There we go again. You have to remember that both the Wii and the 360 had problems in the initial months trying to re-stock stores (the Wii still has) and you could see PS3s sitting in stores here and in Europe (apparently).

So what's the cutoff date? MS and Nintendo were doing just fine right off the bat.

Well let's see, when the 360 first dropped, there pretty much wasn't **** else to get. I don't see why they would not do well.

Wii, well it has a gimmik + cheap price. Zelda Twilight Princess being a blockbuster soon followed console release HELPS! Not to mention limited supply causing 'ebay effect'. Why wouldn't this do well either?

Nintendo doesn't seem to be doing much with the Wii atm besides retro gaming. The games out for this thing are garbage.

Out of the three, i'd say the Wii is the only i regret buying, and definitely will be first to fall... sooner than poeple will expect.

Anyways, as i said, the ps3 is in its beginning stages, and i think the sales are awesome considering there isn't a real game on its market. Soon as the DMC's (regardless if its multiplatform), MGS's, and GTA's come pouring out, goodluck fiding a thread such as thing on the forum.

There we go again. You have to remember that both the Wii and the 360 had problems in the initial months trying to re-stock stores (the Wii still has) and you could see PS3s sitting in stores here and in Europe (apparently).

...but I'm no talking about any other console. I'm talking about the PS3.

Yo lo que estoy diciendo es que para el precio del PS3 las ventas no son tan malas como la gente dice. No todo el mundo tiene 600 dolares para comprar una consola y con todo y eso se ha vendido bastante bien.

...but I'm no talking about any other console. I'm talking about the PS3.

Yo lo que estoy diciendo es que para el precio del PS3 las ventas no son tan malas como la gente dice. No todo el mundo tiene 600 dolares para comprar una consola y con todo y eso se ha vendido bastante bien.

Ah. :) Get it know, thank you! :yes: :D