[poll] How Many posts per day do you make on Neowin.

How Many posts per day do you make on Neowin.  

88 members have voted

1. 1. How Many posts per day do you make on Neowin.

• 1 or less
    • 2 - 4
    • 5 - 6
    • 7 - 9
    • 10 - 12
    • 12 - 14
    • 15 - 17
    • 18 - 20

Currently its 1 since I've started

Although when I post its usually more than that, maybe 2 or 3 posts a day (depending on the topic), but usually I have large gaps between posting at times.

4 now, but it's slowly rising, it used to be like 0.2 or such for a few years after i joined.

Edit: and post count means everything, don't let anybody else tell you otherwise. :p

So this is another pointless thread to increase post count? Clearly the author of the thread mentions how anyone could find out a member's post count and creates a thread anyway.

+1

Wonder why it isn't locked yet.

So this is another pointless thread to increase post count? Clearly the author of the thread mentions how anyone could find out a member's post count and creates a thread anyway.

+1

Wonder why it isn't locked yet.

How do you +1 your own post?

Thanks for entering...

Keep wondering.

Hope the suppository helps

:rolleyes:

1 post per day. Same as the one dude said, I post in spurts if it is something I'm interested in or my own topic.

If you get 5000 posts in less than a year you seriously need to get a life...

If you get 5000 posts in less than a year you seriously need to get a life...

True, im trying to work on that..

..of course the same could be said about somone who'd consider voting for the crook Duncan Hunter..

In October 2006, the San Diego Union Tribune reported that Hunter's Alpine home was listed on tax rolls as a two-bedroom, 2?-bath house with 2,946 square feet of living space. In fact, the house had six bedrooms and was about 6,200 square feet. The property also featured a 2,000-square-foot guest house, a swimming pool and tennis court. The discrepancy resulted in Hunter paying less in taxes than others in similar-sized properties.

"All I know is what the county gives me," Hunter said. "They sent a person on the premises when I bought it. He said, 'This is what you owe.' We simply paid it. We've paid it ever since."[24]Hunter noted that his assessment was set at 40% more than the 1% base amount set by California law. Nowhere in the article is it claimed that Hunter did not get permits on his expansion of the property. Any reassessment beyond the maximum legal increase of 1% of the tax per year normally would have been made based on those permits. The Union-Tribune made no claims as to how the County of San Diego failed to update the Assessor's files to match the permitted improvements.

Congressman Hunter is often mentioned in connection with the Cunningham/Wilkes congressional bribery scandal for three main reasons:

1. Duncan Hunter and Randy Cunningham were friends. They were both Vietnam Veterans and San Diego congressmen, and their friendship has spanned over fifteen years. “Congressman Hunter does not condone Mr. Cunningham’s actions, nor has he tried to defend them…Congressman Hunter is a close friend of Mr. Cunningham’s, and friends don’t abandon each other during times of difficulty,” said Hunter spokesman Joe Kasper.[26]

2. Hunter and Cunningham were both advocates of the use of automated document conversion technology that could be used to convert government documents, such as maps and engineering drawings, into a format able to be edited by computer. In 1992, Brent Wilkes was a political consultant for Audre Inc, a firm based in Rancho Bernardo and headed by Tom Casey, which specialized in automated document conversion systems.

At that time, Congressman Hunter recognized Wilkes and Casey as two “aggressive and enthusiastic promoters of a breakthrough technology.” Congress created a program for the new technology, and Audre won $12.5 million of the $190 million that was allocated for contracts between 1993 and 2001.

But in 1994, Wilkes quit Audre and launched ADCS Inc., which customized a German document conversion system, to compete against Audre and two-dozen other software firms for government contracts. Hunter continued to back Audre’s American-made product and asked the Pentagon’s chief purchasing officer to "whenever possible, use [document conversion] products that are made in the United States by American taxpayers." Wilkes and ADCS started donating money to Cunningham. Between 1995 and 2005, Wilkes and his associates gave $71,500 to Cunningham's campaign and political action committee.[27] ADCS, in turn, received upwards of $95 million in government contracts. In November, 2005, Cunningham pleaded guilty to conspiracy, tax evasion, and receiving more than $2.4 million in bribes. In February 2007, Wilkes was indicted and charged with bribery of a public official.

3. Hunter and Cunningham, along with more than 100 members of the House and Senate – Republicans and Democrats – accepted money from ADCS Inc. owner Brent Wilkes, former MZM Inc. president Mitchell Wade, their relatives, employees or political action committees, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, a campaign watchdog group. In December of 2005, Hunter directed that the contributions he received from Wilkes and Wade be given to the Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund.[28] "We had options," said Bruce Young, treasurer for Hunter's re-election campaign. "We could keep the money, send it back, send it to the government or send it to a charity. We just felt that because of the situation, we would rather not have the money."[29]

:whistle::