Advantages of Ultimate?

Shadow Copy is kinda nice, but I have that in Business. I have an Ultimate key, but I don't feel like wasting my limited hard drive space (Boot Camp partition) for something like Media Center . If I ever have the urge, I'll just use that little "fast upgrade" feature in Vista.

4) No BitLocker for Data Protect = Boom

:) nobody tells this to Ballmy , or chairs will fly.

Looking into Bitlocker and this is twhat i found

BitLocker can only help protect files that are stored on the drive that Windows is installed on. If you store files on other drives, you can help protect those files with EFS.

I havent used BitLocker or TrueCrypt but if TrueCrypt's encryption can work on any drive then it looks like a better solution.

Looking into Bitlocker and this is twhat i found

I havent used BitLocker or TrueCrypt but if TrueCrypt's encryption can work on any drive then it looks like a better solution.

Yes you have observed it perfectly right, TrueCrypt's way of working is indeed superior looking into its documentation and the things I have read about it in security mailing lists, lots of pro do throw their weight behind it makes me feel sure about it.

And Me myself had no need to install it on my own Desktop or Laptop and I am not assigned at my Company to do the encrption thing, So I dont have personal experience, but still It good to know you have nice option :)

ps:- Its supported on linux too :) :) huges points from me for that.

I got it for free so I might as well get it on.

It seems a little bit faster than Home-Premium, yet I don't have anything installed.

hope thats not true and cannot be repeated on other systems. or else...well i already dont trust MS, so dont know what to feel more about them.

I like Microsoft! I think they make great products! Serious!

what kind of drugs are u on? there is some faster os's out there and there other products aren't exactly great...

they simply have .exe support and got to the market first

Huh? Microsoft makes the best operating systems around. If you don't like it then why are you posting here?

Ooh wow Linux and that junky Mac stuff, the worse stuff around.

linux is good the reason i use windows is because it has exe support when i don't use exe programs i am booted into linux

Fanboy...

it is a fact that linux is more reliable

in linux i have never had a crash but in windows XP and vista i have had alot of blue screen of deaths which is also a crash... basically windows is a good OS but not as good as u think there is replacements that in some cases are better windows is for n00bs and gamers

well every operating system is good for a certain thing but not for a noob like u

(im going to leave this "debate" before i get warned (or make it worse for myself))

hahaha

If you hate Windows why do you have the firefox fox mating with it in your pics??

i dont hate windows im simply trying to say windows isn't as good as he was/is saying

well every operating system is good for a certain thing but not for a noob like u

(im going to leave this "debate" before i get warned (or make it worse for myself))

I think you should stop posting before I report you myself. I detest the term fanboy being thrown around, especially by pretentious know it alls like yourself.

Windows, Linux and OS X all have their uses and are all good in their own right.

I think you should stop posting before I report you myself. I detest the term fanboy being thrown around, especially by pretentious know it alls like yourself.

Windows, Linux and OS X all have their uses and are all good in their own right.

Thats exactly what i have been trying to say!!