Advantages of Ultimate?

right i have realised i have been an idiot and would like to apologize to u all

No problemo (Y)

So we agree... they each have their unique positive attributes but also their negative ones too..?

None. Unless you have money burning a hole in your pocket that you want to add to the billions that Bill already has.

in linux i have never had a crash but in windows XP and vista i have had alot of blue screen of deaths

Maybe you need to buy a new computer or better quality hardware, seeing as how bad hardware or bad drivers are about the only thing that'll cause Windows to have "alot" of BSOD's these days.

None. Unless you have money burning a hole in your pocket that you want to add to the billions that Bill already has.

Ultimate was free.

I like Bill Gates.

I don't see why people hate Microsoft.

WHAT!

How could this thread be derailed into another mess of flames....

Anyways on topic,

Ultimate is not worth the extra money at all for the average home user, The ultimate extra's so far have been disgraceful. w00t! A poker game horray! and some useless video playback on your desktop that if your anything like myself, your'll never see except at bootup.

And no, MS don't have any excuse since the product has been ready since November and they should have had stuff in the planning stage for longer.