Post your Workstations 2007

love that desk TruckWEB!

im thinking for getting a desk like that.

where did you get it? im going to go check out ikea soon.

It's from IKEA, but they don't make that model anymore, or maybe they only changed the name... It was from their Enterprise product line, 6 years ago....

lol Planning to Admin over CAL matches Smeltn? :p

Shhhhh.. You see my walkie talkie in the corner? That's so I can call out when I see a cheater for CAL online Security to bust them. :p hehe

Where is that headphone stand from?

Thats the first thing I seen also. I want one, where did you get it from?

still not hugely clean... but

left to right..

main machine [dual monitor] and adhack cluster starts on right [and email is in living room server]

laptop on white table

post-3520-1175904693_thumb.jpg

right second shot of main machine

left ubuntu machine

post-3520-1175904700_thumb.jpg

yea, i know... not fancy.. im all about function over form :p

a real life junkie... thats about as clean as my room gets...

My workstation, simple... clean...

Hehe, I'm a regular of this thread and EVERYTIME you post your workstation, at least 5 people always ask where you got your lamp from (even I know its from Ikea now :D )

On another note, wheres Dazzla's shots been? I miss scoping out his array of electronics/ gadgetry.

Ikea? nice...

anyway, here's another of mine... light!! omg!

yeah, and i built that ghetto book shelf on the left, and i'm quite proud of it.

0407070006.jpg

the headphone stand is actually made to hang bananas on :blush: I don't have a clue where it comes from, it was just standing in the kitchen with no bananas on so I took it to my room

what do you guys to for cable management i have a desk without a backdrop and the two power sources are on about 3ft away from each side of the desk... ive just had a new study everything looks great apart from the cables they are an eye sore :( i'm getting a dell ultrasharp soon aswell and im going to be conecting my nintendo wii to it aswell so thats gonna be even more cables !!! ive tried them little things that sorta merge the cables together in one pipe if ya know what i mean but they are useless when you got power bricks !! any suggestions ?

Here is mine, first is network diagram.

networkdiagramto9.png

And a pic.

img0291ys6.jpg

New Logitech diNovo Edge to replace my Logitech MX3200 :D Throwing away those speakers soon lol.