Poptarts or Toaster Strudel

Poptarts or Toaster Strudel  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite or if you had to choose which one would you eat.

• Poptarts
    • Toaster Strudle

Poptarts have always been a tradition. You don't even have to cook it, it's a nice, convenient snack for on the go.

Though strudels do taste better...

Poptarts 4 lyfe yo.

Null vote. I've never eaten any in my life :s

I've seen poptarts in UK supermarkets though, but I've never seen toaster strudels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I used to eat Poptarts cuz they were "cheaper" ... then WalMart started selling Toaster S's at $3/6 (same price as PT) and I started likeing them... real fruit... better icing ... I just LOVE Apple and Blueberry.

WTF??!?!?!?

POPTARTS?!?!?!?

toaster strudels are TEH BEST!

they are soo good....and there not all dried out like poptarts, although poptarts you can eat without heating, and you dont need to keep them in a freezer.

WTF??!?!?!?

POPTARTS?!?!?!?

toaster strudels are TEH BEST!

they are soo good....and there not all dried out like poptarts, although poptarts you can eat without heating, and you dont need to keep them in a freezer.

I keep my strudles in the fridge.
4. I accidentally put a box of Toaster Strudel? pastries in the refrigerator instead of the freezer. Can I still use it?b>

For best quality, we recommend that the pastries be stored in the freezer. However, they can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week. Do not refreeze thawed strudels. TIP: Thawed strudels may toast faster, so be sure to watch them when toasting.