Vista 101.70 Leaked Drivers

just installed these drivers will give em a test is TDu later on this moring when ive woken up a bit :)

Anyone know of a fix for my errors?

as a refresh=

BAD:

Maybe it is because I do not have a new nTune to go with it but unlike teh .41 drivers I now get several errors when entering control panel-

-nTune Server "Caution you do not have administrator privliges to execute this application"

-stresstestserver " " just the yellow ! triangle.

This repeats one more time and then it opens.

For a few hours? Well thanks for telling us! *downloads and prays this is a solid release*

:blush: Sorry, I was just so amazed with these drivers that I was busy playing games, testing them etc. Maybe that's why I'm not a news poster ;)

It was nearly 3am when I posted :)

Good news about these drivers. May eventually tempt me back into trying Vista if I know there are some good NV drivers out there.

These are great so far for me, playing Battlefield 2 is a dream, huge increase in performance. :)

Oddly enough, performance decreases for me after a while of playing, not sure why... :wacko:

Is fan control much better now on the desktop?

Never downloaded anything with a .7z extension. Downloaded the program to extract the files, but will not install on the 64-bit. Any ideas, or is there a driver with a .zip extension.

Never downloaded anything with a .7z extension. Downloaded the program to extract the files, but will not install on the 64-bit. Any ideas, or is there a driver with a .zip extension.

Winrar should do it for you

Someone should do something about what cards they are for before you decide your going to update i had a look at my FX Card is no were on the supports list :( bah o well hope they update my driver Media centre lags when starting up and delays when moving around.

These drivers are the best I've used by far. During boot before these drivers the loading bar would go by like 12 times. Now it only goes by 4 times. Big improvement just in booting up alone.

I haven't had much time to try games yet. Only game I tried soo far was GTA San Andreas and it ran fine.

I still have the GDI+ graphical corruption on my 7800 GS AGP. Blah. These are no better than the last release. Actually, they're worse. Game profiles no longer save.