Force Aero Glass on RTM with ATI Radeon 9000 Series

Is there any possible way to force Aero With an Ati Radeon 9000 card? I seriously wanna stop using this crappy Windows Basic Theme. It's annoying me. Any help here? I know the card does not have an WDDM or LDDM Driver, but it has an XDDM Driver, but it only Dx 8.1 Compatible, and Partly 9.0 compatible of what I read. Any help here tho?

Enabling the Aero on a non-aero compatible card would just arm the performance or the computer.

Enabling the Aero on a non-aero compatible card would just arm the performance or the computer.

Yep--there's no point in forcing something which will just hinder your performance and efficiency.

A 9600 is quite a bit more powerful than a 9000.

There are some pretty cheap cards out there that will run aero... I think that anything above a 9200 will work and any of the X card (i.e. x300 - x1900)

There are some pretty cheap cards out there that will run aero... I think that anything above a 9200 will work and any of the X card (i.e. x300 - x1900)

Yes, my x300 runs aero perfectly, not one single problem, and you can get one for about $30.