Zune won't let me see files

I can't get the Zune to show what's stored on it from inside the software.

[rant]

It's just little things like that that ruin the Zune experience for me and really annoy me. I wish I could get an iPod, but the video one is about to be replaced, and it's bad for watching videos. I probably can't get the touch iPod, because it'll probably be in the hundreds when it first comes out on eBay, and by then the Zune 2 will be out and my Zune will be barely worth ?50:angry::

[/rant]

[rant]

It's just little things like that that ruin the Zune experience for me and really annoy me. I wish I could get an iPod, but the video one is about to be replaced, and it's bad for watching videos. I probably can't get the touch iPod, because it'll probably be in the hundreds when it first comes out on eBay, and by then the Zune 2 will be out and my Zune will be barely worth ?50:angry::

[/rant]

Well said.:laugh:: I just got myfree> Zune today from Microsoft and I'm not going to use it over my iPod. It's crap. Utter crap. The Zune software for the PC sucks and the Zune itself is bulky and ugly.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

Do you think now is a good time to sell? I want to get most profit, and want to spend the cash on an iPod 6G. I'm not buying a 5G so close to release of a new one.

What do you guys reckon?

Well said. :laugh: I just got my free Zune today from Microsoft and I'm not going to use it over my iPod. It's crap. Utter crap. The Zune software for the PC sucks and the Zune itself is bulky and ugly.

Bulky?! Ugly?! What are you going on about? It's not bulky. It's roughly the same size as a video iPod. And it's better looking than an iPod. The screen on the iPod is too small for videos, and I don't like the curvy design on it.

0oh man reading everyone's posts makes me want to go nuts.

So I was driving down the parkway today with my black zune in my hand and I stuck my hand out the window and dropped it...

I quickly drove to my local best buy and got me a new white zune. For some reason I love it. Other than it having no intelligence when it comes to organizing music (gives me more work) everything else about it seems UbeR cool!