PowerMenu for Vista x64?

Would someone be willing to write a program exactly like powermenu, but for vista x64? Or does one already exist?

The original powermenu works fine for 32-bit apps in vista x64, but i'd like it to work for everything.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Over 1 year and nobody can find anything?? This is a feature that I wish was built into the OS. But sadly we need to rely on 3rd party developer to make this software. So is anyone finding anything that works on x64 apps?? The only one I have seen is called Actual Window Menu and it stinks, very bloated and ugly as all heck. Plus its shareware... I am looking for something lean, mean, clean and free!!

That appears to be a simple enough program written to copy if written in .NET.

However based on the fact I can't even be bothered to finish my portfolio, I am not going to undertake the task of making something that I can't find a valid use for...

Goodluck with your search.

That appears to be a simple enough program written to copy if written in .NET.

However based on the fact I can't even be bothered to finish my portfolio, I am not going to undertake the task of making something that I can't find a valid use for...

Goodluck with your search.

Setting windows always on top is the feature I was using a lot during 32bit days.

Setting windows always on top is the feature I was using a lot during 32bit days.

That's one of the reasons I use Media Player Classic, since it has a shortcut for Always on Top.

• 2 weeks later...