"For stop a spam to your site"

What blog script you using? Update it to latest version. remove any old script or old module/plugin which is related to comment. If you can, then try to find "CAPTCHA" modules ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captcha )for your script system.

I am using a php script for online form and I have also Captcha installed, here is my link, please check it out

link

I am using a php script for online form and I have also Captcha installed, here is my link, please check it out

link

What is the scriptname? i think its something custom. did you contact script vendor for this prob?

fastest way to resolve this is change script.

second option is to ban all ip-range of the spammer (found via domain logs)

third is , ask your host to check on this and suggest solution... is your host running php as cgi ? is php used at your acc? if so .does php runs as cgi or else what?..

What is the scriptname? i think its something custom. did you contact script vendor for this prob?

fastest way to resolve this is change script.

second option is to ban all ip-range of the spammer (found via domain logs)

third is , ask your host to check on this and suggest solution... is your host running php as cgi ? is php used at your acc? if so .does php runs as cgi or else what?..

yes its a custom script, i will contact my host to see what they just suggest, thanks for your patience, I thought that this spam was some sort or common virus or some.

Thanks.