Dream car on $130k

Oh, that's a hard question, I'll have to think about that... Can you add about $50,000 to that price so I can get a Gallardo? :D

I'll be back with an answer...

Personally I wouldn't buy anything extravagent.. I just cringe at the thought of paying all that money and possibly having something happen to it... I'd at the most but a mid range BMW/Mercadies... but personally a high model Pontiac Grand Prix's would do me good

i'll take a highly accessorized, honda-powered ariel atom. if very much is left, i'll toss it into savings... or insurance :D

That's it. Done. That's mine too. :laugh:

This mind sound stupid but a custom Toyota matrix.

I would take a 2004 awd matrix and add a bigger engine and all sorts of tweaks to it. Why ? BEcause I could. I always wanted an awd toyota corolla.

Maybe I would go to toyota and ask for a copy of that trd australia s2000 awd corrolla that they just got.

I would take a 2004 awd matrix and add a bigger engine and all sorts of tweaks to it. Why ? BEcause I could. I always wanted an awd toyota corolla.

Bigger engine? You'd need a whole new transmission too, the AWD matrix tranny is only rated for something like 120hp....trust me.

Bigger engine? You'd need a whole new transmission too, the AWD matrix tranny is only rated for something like 120hp....trust me.

I could add one of those. I guess it would be cheaper to just by the trd s2000 wouldnt it lol.

Also are you sure about that . The Xrs version has something like 160- 170 hp .

1969 black Dodge Charger with a 1970 grill like in the Fast and the Furious and theres a 1967 Chevy Camaro I've been looking at all the time that I foudn through Froogle that I really want. After those two, whatever was left over would go towards a regular car and those two would just be for show.

Audi A8 or BMW 7 or an M5.. it depends on at what stage in my life i am buying this car. If I have a family and about to have kids and stuff.. then I would say the bmw or the audi but if not.. hellz ye m5

so do you really have $130,000.00 to spend on a car? im guessing you already have a nice house or a decent job or bussiness beause i would invest on my house or bussiness before buying any car... i would let my bussiness buy my car =P