Dream car on $130k

Aston Martin DB9

yeah you could maybe buy two thirds of a second hand db9...

condisering a new one costs nearly ?110,000, thats over $200,000 USD!!

:pinch::

Dodge Viper.

If it was 250k I would say the Hennessey Viper

The fastest and most powerful limited-edition street car in the world. Only 24 will be built.

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennes...ActionReq=Where

# Performance:

# 0-60 mph: 2.9 sec.

# 0-100 mph: 5.8 sec.

# 0-150 mph: 10.9 sec.

# 0-200 mph: 19.6 sec.

# Top Speed: 255 mph

# 1000 hp @ 5000 rpm

# 1100 lb-ft torque @ 3800 rpm

Dodge Viper.

If it was 250k I would say the Hennessey Viper

The fastest and most powerful limited-edition street car in the world. Only 24 will be built.

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennes...ActionReq=Where

# Performance:

# 0-60 mph: 2.9 sec.

# 0-100 mph: 5.8 sec.

# 0-150 mph: 10.9 sec.

# 0-200 mph: 19.6 sec.

# Top Speed: 255 mph

# 1000 hp @ 5000 rpm

# 1100 lb-ft torque @ 3800 rpm

I believe the Buggati Veyron still takes the cake as the fastest and most powerful production car available ... can't beat a W12 engine lol

# Performance:

# 0-62 mph (100km/h): 2.5 sec.

# 0-124 mph: 7.3 sec.

# 0-186 mph: 16.7 sec.

#Top Speed: 253 mph

987 bhp (1001 metric horsepower) and 922 lb.-ft. of torque

1001bhp@6000rpm

... still a tight race between the two cars .. Viper has 2mph faster as advertised .. don't know how they would compare in real comparison tests though ... the Buggati has 1hp more than the viper, so technically it is more powerful, and judging from the acceleration it is a faster accelerating car ... so despite the fact is is 2mph slower I'd have to give the win to the much more expensive Buggati

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hYUnLuIQszw (video of the Veyron hitting the top speed; as shown on Top Gear)

Edited by IndoShindo

I believe the Buggati Veyron still takes the cake as the fastest and most powerful production car available ... can't beat a W12 engine lol

# Performance:

# 0-62 mph (100km/h): 2.5 sec.

# 0-124 mph: 7.3 sec.

# 0-186 mph: 16.7 sec.

#Top Speed: 253 mph

987 bhp (1001 metric horsepower) and 922 lb.-ft. of torque

1001bhp@6000rpm

... still a tight race between the two cars .. Viper has 2mph faster as advertised .. don't know how they would compare in real comparison tests though ... the Buggati has 1hp more than the viper, so technically it is more powerful, and judging from the acceleration it is a faster accelerating car ... so despite the fact is is 2mph slower I'd have to give the win to the much more expensive Buggati

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hYUnLuIQszw (video of the Veyron hitting the top speed; as shown on Top Gear)

Actually i belive the veyron only managed 407 kph and if the vyper can get 255mph top speed that would be 410.38272 kph acording to google haha... but as Seven of Nine would say... "thats irrelevant". Buy a maserati gran turimos... "resistance is futile"

Actually i belive the veyron only managed 407 kph and if the vyper can get 255mph top speed that would be 410.38272 kph acording to google haha... but as Seven of Nine would say... "thats irrelevant". Buy a maserati gran turimos... "resistance is futile"

I think the main difference is that the Bugatti has been independantly verified to do 253mph, whereas the Viper hitting 255mph is Hennessy's claim for it - and it seems too round a number for me. I personally suspect they haven't actually VMax'ed the car, and that it wouldn't be as fast in a straight line as the Veyron.

I doubt either of them are going to be the fastest round most circuits either - I can't see handling being a strong point in either.

I do love how you put "only managed 407 kph", as if that's not quite impressive.

I'd buy this baby right here:

350zterminator0401dc6.jpg

350zterminator0403kv9.jpg

Except without all the stupid stickers on it ;)

Have you heard about the rumors of the 450's to compete with porshce?

Lotus Elise (which isn't even that expensive) and the reason why, I like the look of the car plus I hardly see anyone drive them, so to me they're unique, unlike porsche where a lot of people have em (atleast where I live)

I'm not sure. I'd like a '68 Charger with a twin-turbd 426 Hemi, slammed, deep black colour, tinted windows, Some big shadow chrome 5 spoke rims. The sort of thing that would make GTR Boys cake themselves.