Dream car on $130k

Dodge Viper.

If it was 250k I would say the Hennessey Viper

The fastest and most powerful limited-edition street car in the world. Only 24 will be built.

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennes...ActionReq=Where

# Performance:

# 0-60 mph: 2.9 sec.

# 0-100 mph: 5.8 sec.

# 0-150 mph: 10.9 sec.

# 0-200 mph: 19.6 sec.

# Top Speed: 255 mph

# 1000 hp @ 5000 rpm

# 1100 lb-ft torque @ 3800 rpm

I believe the Buggati Veyron still takes the cake as the fastest and most powerful production car available ... can't beat a W12 engine lol

# Performance:

# 0-62 mph (100km/h): 2.5 sec.

# 0-124 mph: 7.3 sec.

# 0-186 mph: 16.7 sec.

#Top Speed: 253 mph

987 bhp (1001 metric horsepower) and 922 lb.-ft. of torque

1001bhp@6000rpm

... still a tight race between the two cars .. Viper has 2mph faster as advertised .. don't know how they would compare in real comparison tests though ... the Buggati has 1hp more than the viper, so technically it is more powerful, and judging from the acceleration it is a faster accelerating car ... so despite the fact is is 2mph slower I'd have to give the win to the much more expensive Buggati

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hYUnLuIQszw (video of the Veyron hitting the top speed; as shown on Top Gear)

Actually i belive the veyron only managed 407 kph and if the vyper can get 255mph top speed that would be 410.38272 kph acording to google haha... but as Seven of Nine would say... "thats irrelevant". Buy a maserati gran turimos... "resistance is futile"

fastest car in the world right now is no longer the veyron its the Barabus TKR

Barabus officially unveiled the TKR: a new 1005 horsepower supercar the automaker says is capable of doing zero to 60 mph in 1.67 seconds. What's more, the car reportedly has a top speed of 270

http://www.leftlanenews.com/barabus-tkr-ta...astest-car.html

I however would take a Nissan Skyline V-spec II

where I live it would prolly be the most exotic thing in town even being a nissan, plus I would have lots of money left over for mods :)

Barabus officially unveiled the TKR: a new 1005 horsepower supercar the automaker says is capable of doing zero to 60 mph in 1.67 seconds. What's more, the car reportedly has a top speed of 270

I however would take a Nissan Skyline V-spec II

where I live it would prolly be the most exotic thing in town even being a nissan, plus I would have lots of money left over for mods :)

1.67s that's crazy!! :o

If you have $130,000 to spend on ANY car you'd like, what car would it be?

Still have the Jaguar ?

If it were for you. I'd say stay German or pick Italian. Can't get any better then that. Can't exactly see you driving down the street in a GTR .. lol

For me.. Hmm.. EVO X, 350Z, or any Porsche ...

yeah you could maybe buy two thirds of a second hand db9...

condisering a new one costs nearly ?110,000, thats over $200,000 USD!!

:pinch::

Ive had a look at American Autotrader type websites and you can pick one up with a few thousand miles for under $130k.

aawww come on, easy choice, aston martin DB9 !! might as well get a porsche 911 turbo, but both are just magnificent -_-

911 yes, but the DB9 is well over $200k.

~ 125K on 1 car? Nah....

Hummer H3 +

~Year 2000 Nissan Skyline GT-R 34 modded.

Or I could buy the car that I loved the must since always, an Delorean '81 with BTTF mods :p

If I had $130,000 (or ?65,000), I would get either:

BMW M5>

15726_1024.jpg

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX>

Mitsubishi%20Lancer%20Evolution%20IX%20-%201024x768.jpg

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X>

mitsu_x_action_big.jpg

TVR Sagaris>

TVR%20Sagaris%20-%201024x768.jpg

If I'm spending $130k on a car, it had better be brand ****ing new.

If it was any other car....maybe, but i LOVE Aston Martins and id do anything to get one :p

Again, I would point out that the performance claims are purely by the manufacturer and that the car does not exist in real life in the specification they claim - and is increasingly unlikely to, as the company appears to have vanished without a trace.

i'd probably get an S2000 and use the rest for (tastefull) mods.

however, if this $130,000 was money i had actually worked for and earned over time (instead of just, say.. winning), then i'd probably get a BMW M5 or something along those lines.

911 yes, but the DB9 is well over $200k.

ah damn me

got mixed up between euros and dollars

it's 120k euros if i remember correctly

oh well, let me have my 911 :)