Dream car on $130k

Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2L V6, and keep the change.

very slow car ... 100g just to go from 0-100 in 6sec?

I got two words.... ROTOR POWER! :D

although id like that audi R8... thats hot.

[Customized] Mini Cooper S

Black w/ black tinted windows

Black Racing Rims [dubs]

Orange caliper disc brakes

...ideas so far...

Man, what is with all the ricer suggestions? What is wrong with you kids? He asked for a $130,000 car. For that kind of money, you buy a real car. Not ricers. Not classics. Not something that looks like a $15K car but with a bigger engine that will not be appreciated by anyone but car nerds. You buy something that is not available in a cheap version, even if you find one that's 40 years old and without an engine, or are willing to take out every dealer option out of the vehicle. You buy something that makes the statement of "You can't even get close to this."

Man, what is with all the ricer suggestions? What is wrong with you kids? He asked for a $130,000 car. For that kind of money, you buy a real car. Not ricers. Not classics. Not something that looks like a $15K car but with a bigger engine that will not be appreciated by anyone but car nerds. You buy something that is not available in a cheap version, even if you find one that's 40 years old and without an engine, or are willing to take out every dealer option out of the vehicle. You buy something that makes the statement of "You can't even get close to this."

i have no idea where your from but i hardly think a 130k budget can stamp you the honor of having a car that says "You can't even get close to this".

Maybe double 130k then you might have a point.

Nowehere near the price limit, but...

-1970 Challenger, get it tuned, and painted black with silver accents.

-STI in racing blue

Spend the rest on insurance and gas. ;)

Alternate choices:

Porsche 930 in Black

Lamborghini Countach in Red

Edited by morca007

Every person who does that with their money has been proven to me to be a complete asshat. I'm not exactly rich but I'm well off and to think of blowing my money just to show I'm richer than other people makes me feel like a jerkoff. When you do buy things that will cost over $100,000 then you are buying in the same three catagories as everyone buying a car. The first being a car that is fun to drive and remain to be fun to drive as long as you own the vechicle, two being that the car will last a long time, and finally that the car actually looks nice. Although the third is completely optional. By the way every car is a real car as long as it has at least four wheels and an engine.

If I had that kind of money, I would love to fully restore a BMW E30. Maybe even an M3! The E30 platform has been my favourite for as long as I can remember... Since I was a kid even!

Man, what is with all the ppl who can't even read the thread starter's posts?

If you have $130,000 to spend on ANY car you'd like, what car would it be?

Yeah that's what I thought.

You are given $130,000 to buy your dream car. It doesn't mean its cost has to be a 6-digit figure and the point isn't to buy your dream car. Who gives a **** about you? I want my dream car, not your dream car. If your dream car is a rare muscle car and build a lot on it like an old SS or Datsun Z that's as valid as someone who would dream of having an LS460 or a BMW M5 or as valid a s someone who would dream of having a Supra.

We don't all need to make up for something?

Every person who does that with their money has been proven to me to be a complete asshat. I'm not exactly rich but I'm well off and to think of blowing my money just to show I'm richer than other people makes me feel like a jerkoff. When you do buy things that will cost over $100,000 then you are buying in the same three catagories as everyone buying a car. The first being a car that is fun to drive and remain to be fun to drive as long as you own the vechicle, two being that the car will last a long time, and finally that the car actually looks nice. Although the third is completely optional. By the way every car is a real car as long as it has at least four wheels and an engine.

Yes..showing off your "financial sitiuation" by buying expensive things and then braging about them, is pretty much being a tool.

But on the other hand, people that do drive 100k+ cars etc, those people have proberly worked hard and made alot of sacrafice to get the things they wanted and are proud of their achievements.

So who are you(anyone) to judge them based on there belongings? :crazy:

TVR Tuscan.. I believe it's somewhere around 100K.

post-60837-1180309517_thumb.jpg

But, the slightly more conservative side of me would say "Get a BMW Z4 M Roadster and a Yamaha R1 bike for around 60K and save the rest" :p

post-60837-1180309570_thumb.jpg + r1.jpg