(UK) Gamestation

http://community.eu.playstation.com/showthread.php?t=80168

just went into town myself and got resistance: fall of man for ?15, clerk said that they have all had notification of this, but is not advertised so to speak, Just make sure you take in receipt.

To quote matj4y

Not sure how may people this will apply to, or if its been brought up already (you'll have to excuse me if it has) but I thought id post it anyway. If you bought your PS3 from a Gamestation store either in person or via there online service, between launch and when they dropped there price, take you receipt in store or email it to them and they will give you ?25 of any game or accessory you want... Not much but you may as well have it.

Dont let the sales assistant fob you off though, I spoke to there head office, they advised me that if I had ANY problems getting my ?25 credit ask the store manager to ring them (head office) and they would sort it there and then in store.

R:FOM is going dirt cheap on ebay (cus its one of the games that was bundled with many deals..) so you could of better used the credit.. but meh...

mines from play.com, doubt they would do a similar offer.... :no: