Had a good weekend.

Started off Friday night, went through my phone and phoned up 30 girls to meet down at the lake while me and thye crew scored some drink n ****. Cocky ass cashier tried to start **** wanting ID so i gave him the "**** son, you're in trouble" stare and he backed down like the sissy he is and we helped ourselves to some extra jack n'**** on the house.

Bout 2 hrs later ive got this 10 grinding up against my italian suited Polish self buzzing n **** thanks to the 8 beers i sunk when my crew starts hollering about some **** going down in town. My man Jo got jumped in a club so we rallyed up, grabbed some bats n **** and drove into town to handle some business. By the time we gfet to town Jo is laying on the ground, musta had half his brain hanging out, blood nshit everywhere so we were like "**** this, somebodies gonna get killed tonight"

We spot these guys pulled up at a McDonalds so we drive up and block them in the jump out. These guys had nowhere to run, i smashed their windscreen and jumped on the hood. Rolled up my sleeves ready for **** to go down. Them pussys recognised me staright away since i run **** in this town, they knew they were in trouble.

We dragged them outta their car and bust their sh1t up. I got one guy and smashed both his ankles with my bat. Almost took his foot clean off. Shoulda too, i could have kept it as a momento. McDonalds manger sees us wrecking **** up and so he gets al up in my face "get the **** ouytta here ive called the Police"

soi bust his head with a quick jab, my 17's pack a serious punch

out cold. didnt have a wallet but we took his keys to the store, probably rob some sh1t next week.

We took their car keys and drove off in convoy. dumped their car at the lake and burnt the **** out of it, them guys are in for a surprise when they get outta the hospital.

I run **** in this town.

just so everyone knows HE RUNS THAT SH1T in his town dawgs, we must be trippin' if we miss with him, him and his crew will throw down and bring the gunshow to us. LOLOLOL plz entertain me more :D :D :D

hopefully you get banned today. That would be nice.
Nah if he got banned his crew would have to come handle some business and lay the smackdown LOLOL. :o

I'll tell you one thing okay? You are such a low life loser for doing that. If you did that to me you would what I'd do? I'll f***ing burn down your house you mofo. You think I won't eh? I'm not an American you know immigrants don't give a s**t.

Listen here , i run **** in this town. my strong assed polish self would put you in a world of hurt, not to mention my boyz would jump your ass first thing

Listen here , i run **** in this town. my strong assed polish self would put you in a world of hurt, not to mention my boyz would jump your ass first thing

dam..this is the moment where i hate the fact I'm polish.

this moron makes me feel soooo bad about myself. :(

I'll tell you one thing okay? You are such a low life loser for doing that. If you did that to me you would what I'd do? I'll f***ing burn down your house you mofo. You think I won't eh? I'm not an American you know immigrants don't give a s**t.

you're stoopid talking to this fool like that.... *i know how to spell stupid* the oo just makes it look cooler! :)

Come on, boy. You aren't scaring anyone here. I could easily take the award for "Weakest Person on Neowin" and I don't think you're scary at all.

Also, if you're so tough, why would you make your boyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz come after us first? Varsity soccer players aren't known for being that great at fighting, at least I wouldn't think so.