In search of ancient astronauts...

:blink: I heard that we have ariel photographs of ancient civilizations that we excavated in arceaological digs and that there are patterns resembleing runways and that we have found texts that suggest that we had alien visitors a long time ago. My theory is that maybe earth is some alien experiment and they are seeing how we develop. Maybe they are human and have placed some of us here to understand how they themselves developed. Oh well, just a theory.

heh..old theory.

Run these search terms in any search engine

Chariots of the Gods

Nazca Lines

The Great Earth Experiment

who knows?? :blink:

Edited by Blaise

Earth an experiment? I hardly think so. I mean if (not true in my opinion) Earth is some sort of experiment, than why aren't the "aliens" :alien: watching us? I don't like to be negative and I know you are asking what people think and that's what I think. I mean it could be true but not likely.

I remember reading something about that. The reason the UFO stuff was so big in the 50's is because they saw WW1, WW2, and the atomic bombing stuff and got worried so they had to come check up on us or something, and all the "anal probing" was to make sure the radiation wasn't effecting us or something like that.

no one really knows that they are "runways". there are many uses for a big straight empty piece of land. i'm sure if you tried you could think of a whole bunch so i'm not going to bother to list any.

anyways. perhaps there are aliens perhaps not. i'm going to pseudo quote a not very good movie and say that it would be an awfully big waste of space if there was nothing else out there.

I don't know of any ancient civilization that we've found that had the know how to build spacecraft and go into space. Where would they go anyways? We'd most likely have seen space wreckage because it takes a lot of fuel to get to another planet, especially since none are inhabitable in our solar system.

I have often thought of this as well.

I have just finished reading "calculating god" (www.sfwriter.com for more info). I could believe that we are or were and experiment. The Xfiles, 2001, and even Star Trek TNG, all alude to the great experiement. Each to their own terms and scales.

Personaly I haven't even thought about UFO's or aliens in about 3 or so years. I used to be a big believer, infact to my right is a "I want to believe" poster. But I found thinking that way turns you a little paranoid, and actually at times I had a hard time sleeping at night, bercause i actually thought for a period of time that at a young age I had an alien encounter.

Those things now i have burried into my past. Im happy thinking that there is a creator god. Anything more then that, and life gets complicated.

and all the "anal probing" was to make sure the radiation wasn't effecting us or something like that.

ROFLMAO!

I'm scared now, I live in Cornwall, in a house made from granite, pumping out huge amounts of radon. Does that mean I'm gonna get anally probed???!? :wacko: :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

I dont believe a word of it..........

However, all this experiment earth stuff does make you think tho...answers a lot of questions. might explain extinction of dinosaus? alians killed them to start Project Human? who knows...

however this goes against theories of evolution - all mammels/most birds, fish etc are technically the same as humans - brains, same senses (hearing, siught etc), & (genrally) 4 limbs? are we suggesting the alians 'planted' the entire earth? maybe they added the micro organisms and observed their progress...does sound well dodgy to me, tho lol

Earth an experiment? I hardly think so. I mean if (not true in my opinion) Earth is some sort of experiment, than why aren't the "aliens" :alien: watching us? I don't like to be negative and I know you are asking what people think and that's what I think. I mean it could be true but not likely.

What makes you think they aren't watching us? Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they aren't watching us, they could actually be right next to you. I have always supported this theory that Earth is an experiment, in my views the possibilities are high.

What makes you think they aren't watching us? Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they aren't watching us, they could actually be right next to you. I have always supported this theory that Earth is an experiment, in my views the possibilities are high.

you took each and every word right out of my mouth.