Spiderman 3 (2007)

Going to see it tomorrow after work. I would see it tonight at midnight, but I would be dead at work considering I have to get up at 5:45am and be in by 6:30am.

i really don't want to go see it alone. :(

>:o

that's it. i'm totally going to the midnight premier.

Edited by iMoth

the cinema place doesn't answer the phone. raaaahh. i don't want to go all that way & it be sold out. >:[]

grrr. i guess i can wait a day or two.

I'm watching this tomorrow night, but never really get hyped with the previous Spiderman movies.. the main character looks geeky, and the villains were all too "cartoony".. compare it with X-Men...

Hope this one is as good as everyone says!

I'm still having trouble rapping my head around the $350 million production budget for this film. I know this franchise is popular, but that just seems a bit excessive IMO. I'm sure they'll make at least $120 million just this weekend, so making the $350 million back in 3-4 weekends won't be a problem.

The production cost was around $250 million. That's the only number I've seen from anyone at Sony or involved with the movie.

I'm watching this tomorrow night, but never really get hyped with the previous Spiderman movies.. the main character looks geeky, and the villains were all too "cartoony".. compare it with X-Men...

Hope this one is as good as everyone says!

Uhm almost everyone is saying this pales in comparison to the previous Spidey films. Dont believe the current imdb rating. It WILL go down, a lot.

And how can you say Doc Ock was a cartoony villain? He was a brilliant villain, he had everything... character, emotions, menace, heart, screen presence, and those four tentacles! tbh the special effects with Doc Ock were better than the Spiderman 3 villains imo. Doc Ock had a direct, badass menace none of the Spiderman 3 villains had.

Nice to hear a good review. I was a little skeptical as to whether or not it would be decent, but this puts me at ease a little :p. Someone asked me to go to a midnight showing tonight, but I planned and got tickets for tomorrow afternoon. I'd rather watch it "first" with the people I am going with tomorrow than the person who invited me for the midnight show lol :D. That and I'd rather not watch the movie two days in a row lol.

It was horrible. Worst movie ever, I can't think of a movie I've seen that's worse.

I Agree WORST movie EVER made i honestly considered suicide while driveing home from this film.

I Agree WORST movie EVER made i honestly considered suicide while driveing home from this film.

I assume you have not seen Resident Evil. You probably would of followed through with your consideration.

how many of you actually preferred this over the second?

This is what I rate them:

Spiderman - 7.5/10

Spiderman 2 - 9/10

Spiderman 3 - 6.5/10

It was horrible. Worst movie ever, I can't think of a movie I've seen that's worse.

I recommend you go see Ghost Rider then :yes:

I diden't think it was bad, I liked it, I admit some parts wern't the greatest but over all fairly good. I give it a 4/5.

this movie was the biggest disappointment I've had all year.

tons of half-baked, not really completed story lines going on, emo spiderman. don't waste your money on this trash