'Halo 2' Vista Gets Delayed

What in the world? I thought it went gold already...

That's what I was thinking :blink:

Nope.

:blink:

PC Windows Live Membership

Silver Membership= you can play online in multiplayer but with other pc users only and no online achievements.

Gold Membership= you can play with Xbox 360 user as wells as other PC users and can achieve online achievements.

If you already have Gold membership thru your 360 than you can login with you account thru that.

:blink:

PC Windows Live Membership

Silver Membership= you can play online in multiplayer but with other pc users only and no online achievements.

Gold Membership= you can play with Xbox 360 user as wells as other PC users and can achieve online achievements.

If you already have Gold membership thru your 360 than you can login with you account thru that.

but not all Games for windows live games will support cross platform gaming. IIRC, Shadowrun will be the first game to do so.

The game was finished, but the installation procedure wasn't working well. They had to redo it.

That sounds like a logical explanation to me! :) It won't be delayed for long I am sure! Oh well, another delayed game means nothing to me! They all get delayed anymore! Apparently the companies aren't setting proper project deadlines! It sounds like they are getting overly ambitious about the releases! I am a computer programmer and that is just my opinion of course! :)

Is someone really expecting this game to launch? I mean, who hasn't played this game already?

Me. :( I've only played it for maybe 1 hour total, in multiplayer with my friend who has it.

Doesn't "gone gold" by definition mean that the gold master disc has been created and sent to the disc factories?

Doesn't "gone gold" by definition mean that the gold master disc has been created and sent to the disc factories?

Yeah, pretty much :)