Wow, thats some sucky security!

I've been playing this game, Silkroad, for about 4 months now. Everyday. About 5 minutes ago I got a Windows Firewall pop-up asking me if I wanted to block it or accept it.

Why the HELL would it ask me that now? After so long.

whoops: Didn't realise it was an Internet game...

Edited by HoochieMamma

If you farm alot of gold you can sell it. Just stand outside the main city walls and kill everything and collect everything. Go back in the city and exit again. Rinse and repeat.

I've been playing this game, Silkroad, for about 4 months now. Everyday. About 5 minutes ago I got a Windows Firewall pop-up asking me if I wanted to block it or accept it.

Why the HELL would it ask me that now? After so long.

Prehaps the EXE was modified by an update, and the revised EXE was not in the firewalls whitelist.

If you farm alot of gold you can sell it. Just stand outside the main city walls and kill everything and collect everything. Go back in the city and exit again. Rinse and repeat.

LOL, waste of time. I'm loaded from SOS.

Thanks for the help guys.

Maybe it was disabled for some reason until 5 minutes ago? :p Or unless... the program has changed its executable name for some reason (e.g., due to a major software update). Or maybe your firewall exceptions list has been cleared (somehow). I can't think of any other reason...