[UFC] Boxing Champ Kermit Cintron Willing to Fight in the UFC

Taylor vs Calzaghe will be good thats something I want to see...but Taylor disappointed in last fight...

Thats why I want to see him shamed by the Welsh. Plus, I'm bitter on the two 'gift' decisions against Hopkins.

Thats why I want to see him shamed by the Welsh. Plus, I'm bitter on the two 'gift' decisions against Hopkins.

Yeah I thought Hopkins and Taylor were equal in both fights I mean Taylor never really went for it in the second fight...still tho it might be Kessler vs Calzaghe...

Yeah I thought Hopkins and Taylor were equal in both fights I mean Taylor never really went for it in the second fight...still tho it might be Kessler vs Calzaghe...

I'm in full support of a Kessler vs Calzaghe. Any time you match up the best with the best, fans get what they pay for.

I'm in full support of a Kessler vs Calzaghe. Any time you match up the best with the best, fans get what they pay for.

Yeah I mean its up to Joe really if he really wants to go for the WBC and WBA...he has held his belt for soooooo long now he may not want to win loads more...plus Taylor to him could be that big fight he needs to make a name for himself in America I mean he did that with Lacy then took on Bika and was disappointing...

I agree. I hate it when they argue over how much money they are getting etc. Get the ****ing fight arranged, you will earn more than most people earn in ten years for your nights work.

All this "I'm not figting him unless I get ?X million" is bollocks. When they say this they are scared. If they thought they could win, they would fight for what was offered.

I agree. I hate it when they argue over how much money they are getting etc. Get the ****ing fight arranged, you will earn more than most people earn in ten years for your nights work.

All this "I'm not figting him unless I get ?X million" is bollocks. When they say this they are scared. If they thought they could win, they would fight for what was offered.

Yeah when people say they can't arrange a fee it ruins Boxing I mean UFC have set fee's for the appearance and the bonus for knockouts etc adn I find that better...

Yeah when people say they can't arrange a fee it ruins Boxing I mean UFC have set fee's for the appearance and the bonus for knockouts etc adn I find that better...

I'm fearing the same may eventually happen for the UFC. The best thing they did to prevent that was to buy Pride. I haven't followed with news but will Pride remain separate? If they decide to combine the two and create one belt, could be the best thing for them. Multiple belts and multiple sanctioning bodies is another thorn in Boxing's side. Probably the only time I'd agree on monopolizing.

I'm fearing the same may eventually happen for the UFC. The best thing they did to prevent that was to buy Pride. I haven't followed with news but will Pride remain separate? If they decide to combine the two and create one belt, could be the best thing for them. Multiple belts and multiple sanctioning bodies is another thorn in Boxing's side. Probably the only time I'd agree on monopolizing.

Yeah I think they are taking the Pride fighters and using them in the UFC and as far as I heard when Rampage takes on Henderson when they fight Rampages UFC title and Hendersons Pride belts are up for grabs...