do you still play your wii?

do you still play your wii?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. do you still play your wii?

• yes
    • no

I do on the weekends, since I have to work on the weekdays. If I happen to have time on the weekends I'll play (usually I'm out) and the game is probably Super Paper Mario. It is just a fantastic game.

I play it from time to time. I have a gaming PC so I play on that alot more. My Wii is only brought out when I have 10min of free time, or when a friend or family member comes over and wants to play (mainly 9yr old cousin). Also have a bunch of games that I still need to try (Zelda, Wario, Truama Center, Wii Play).

mario party comes out next week, that'll get some people back into i guess, but then a lot of people will be back at square one. I dunno, to me the games that i always go back to are sport games. Nintendo doesn't have that and that is why i love my 360

I use mine everyday at least 1hr. I have that and a 360 and I play the Wii more. Recently bought Toejam and Earl, and playing that old classic. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm about to buy one but I don't think I will be playing a lot, it's just for occasional fun and parties.. it's damn funny playing that thing!! especially with other people

just got pangya golf and mario party... was a low period for games the last few months but now there are some great ones coming out... i usually play it saturday/sunday afternoons, if i'm not disturbing anyone that is... I do play my DS almost daily :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've justed been playing Wii Tennis a lot. I just got a Pro ranking a couple weeks ago. I played Twilight Princess until the Second Dungeon and then quit. I also have a few VC games. There just really isn't any compelling games out yet. I would really like a fully featured Tennis game like Virtua Tennis or something like that. That would be so sweet.

Same as most people here, I haven't played it in a few weeks probably because there are hardly any good games out for it, the last one I bought was Mario Strikers and I haven't played that in a week or two.