Metal Gear Solid 4 On 360

:D

It was a joke referencing to the other comment.

Ahh I thought so, but I wasn't totally sure.

Sorry my brains quite frazzled after work tonight :(

Currently Playing Halo 3 on my PS3 while listening to my iZune

That's weird. I'm playing MGS4 on my 360 while listening to my zPod

I think it could be a legitimate concern. Blue Dragon for 360 is actually 3 DVD's.

So? You take less than a min to switch a disk every 15-20 hours. Why is that a big deal? You can't handle one extra minute of time to switch a disk after 15-20 hours of play? WOW!! It's always at the end of a level or something too, so it's not like you are going to be in the middle of a big boss battle and it will suddenly turn off and ask you for the next disk.

Comments like that don't really help. Even if the developers say they need Blu-Ray all your comment will do is cause an argument on here. You know what it's like with the "im an instant developer who knows all" attitude that some people adopt. Until MGS4 is out we won't know the exact size it requires/if a 1 disc port to 360 is able to be done. (unless Konami/Hideo state the size requirements before release)

I remember in an interview that Kojima stated that he wanted the dual layered BluRay because he was running out of space.

many ps1 games had multiple discs. it didn't bother people too much then, it won't bother people too much now.

That was back then, when the DVD was not as popular as what BluRay and HDDVD are now. If there is a way to save me the hassle of switching disks, I would really appreciate it.

Edited by bangbang023

The other is how to get synergystic processes modified to run on a dual core [psuedorandom procedure stacking? idk].

360's CPU is triple core, each being able to handle 2 threads. So 6 threads.

And obviously they wouldn't just directly try to run the same exact code. It'd be significantly easier to get it running on 360's CPU than it was to design it for PS3's in the first place.

I remember in an interview that Kojima stated that he wanted the dual layered BluRay because he was running out of space.

That was back then, when the DVD was not as popular as what BluRay and HDDVD are now. If there is a way to save me the hassle of switching disks, I would really appreciate it.

Again, what hassle!?!? It's one minute every 15-20 hours. Holy sh^t!!!

Dude, calm down. Some people view that as a hassle. It's their opinion. I wouldn't be pleased with it either, but as long as it's done well, I would deal.

360's CPU is triple core, each being able to handle 2 threads. So 6 threads.

And obviously they wouldn't just directly try to run the same exact code. It'd be significantly easier to get it running on 360's CPU than it was to design it for PS3's in the first place.

I played Need for Speed Most Wanted, where are the CORES NOW?????

Relax, just playin'. For a game as high production quality as metal gear OR blue dragon, I don't mind at all. 2-3 discs is not bad. Only when you got like MYST or some sh*t on 9 CD's you get ****ed off.

Hey I have Dreamfall on 6 CD's, that's iffy.

I played Need for Speed Most Wanted, where are the CORES NOW?????

Relax, just playin'. For a game as high production quality as metal gear OR blue dragon, I don't mind at all. 2-3 discs is not bad. Only when you got like MYST or some sh*t on 9 CD's you get ****ed off.

Hey I have Dreamfall on 6 CD's, that's iffy.

Heh, Riven was on 5 CD's, and that did become kind of a pain in the ass. Didn't stop me from playing the game though, as that whole series is an excellent one :D

-Spenser