Leaked: Windows Live Messenger 8.5

wel my problem is all sorted now , thanx to the anon person

also WLM Plus works perfectly as im using it at the moment, tabbed chats work fine

also WLM Plus works perfectly as im using it at the moment, tabbed chats work fine

Can you explain it here or not? 'Cos i have the same problem

EDIT - Mines working now...

Some aspects work, but type /viewlog in a conversation and does it bring up the Log Window or just send the command?

Also, is it actually logging conversations you are having on 8.5? If so lucky you..

Maikel, exactly.

Now let's wait for a Messpatch to be released :D

Mess Patch? Urgh. A-Patch is being worked on if you want a decent patch :)

Thanks to the Moderator who cleaned up the warez posts.

I always use Messpatch so why would I want to change ;)

I still think it looks like ass. Of the three main players in the game, MSN continues to have the least amount of space in the IM window dedicated to the actual conversation (by default). Also, with them wanting to push vista, why is there no cool WPF being implemented?

Oh.. and the task bar isnt flashing when we receive new messages with grouped conversations =/

it seens to have the same bugs that on 8.1 beta

Edited by Maikel

I still think it looks like ass. Of the three main players in the game, MSN continues to have the least amount of space in the IM window dedicated to the actual conversation (by default). Also, with them wanting to push vista, why is there no cool WPF being implemented?

Your face looks like ass :D

^ Joke.

I agree with you, alot of improvements could be made as I use Trillian for AIM and Yahoo! Messenger for Yahoo and they are both brilliant for features/layout compared to Messenger which sometimes looks abit squashed.

It's a-patch :D

Ahh i thaught he had patched the actual WLM 8.5 but i just realised it wasnt, cheers anyway!

I used to upgrade messenger every chance I got, this was around the 6.0-7.5 days, but as soon as 8.0 came out (Windows Live Messenger), I completely lost interest. It's just got too bloated and filled with too many useless features that I'm never going to want or use (winks, packs, crap like that). The only good thing they've added recently has been off-line messaging.

I wish they'd just make it more efficient, add more USEFUL stuff instead of glossy, shiny extras I could live without =\

agree.

When I open up Messenger, I only see it in the System Tray, then I get a Windows Live Messenger has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem. So I installed this build to see if it helped, still get that. I don't know what could be wrong? :(