XBOX: Which game should I buy tomorrow?

Which game should I buy (based soley on single player gaming) ?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which game should I buy (based soley on single player gaming) ?

• Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
    • MechAssualt
    • Star Wars: Jedi Outcast II

OK. I need to know which game I should get. I'm not sure. I already have Splinter Cell, Halo, MoH: Frontline, Max Payne, Shenmue II, 007: Nightfire. I don't have XBox Live and won't be getting it for at least a year till I go to college, so when you choose your answer or if you make a written suggestion, try to base it only on single player gameplay. Thanx

Since you will not be getting XBox Live yet, I would recommend Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. The game was very well done, and the way they integrated all those various fighting disciplines and the Krypt into the game is really nice. If you have another controller, then you should have a blast with this game when you play against some buddies in college.

I wouldnt get Star Wars, it's nowhere near as good as the PC version I played in high detail and high res. It's only about 20-30 fps too and even though console first person shooters in general, don't match the smooth movements and control of PC games, this one is really badly done. Games like Halo, Timesplitters 2 and even Bond Nightfire are smooth when looking and aiming but Star Wars is a bit rough and choppy. I found myself just straffing and leading the enemies into my target rather than trying to aim at them.

Good luck with your choice :)

Modchip.

If you plan on using Xbox live Do Not Mod your box, it will ban it from using Live for life. Splinter Cell is a awesome game, but for addicting online play mechassault is where its at :D

Modchip.

If you plan on using Xbox live Do Not Mod your box, it will ban it from using Live for life. Splinter Cell is a awesome game, but for addicting online play mechassault is where its at :D

Modding your XBOX will not ban your XBOX from LIVE for life or any amount of time. Playing XBOX LIVE while using your modded bios will (i.e. not switching/ejecting to the default bios) will.

OMG SPLINTER CELL OMG LOVE THE GAME I CANT STOP PLAYING ITS AWSOME!!!!

is that on his poll list? :rolleyes: no.....

get MK5...and watch the death of Liu Kang....

oops...