IllumeCG 0.7 By SpaceQCG

Very nice, dark, clean skin. Probably the best dark theme I've seen in some time. SpaceQCG uses a unique method to portray the glass element found in Windows Vista. If you're turned away by Vista clones, I assure you, the blue ring (Unsure what to call it) is pretty much where the similarities end. The usage of grays and blues in this theme really makes it a high notch theme.. (the power just flickered here, so I might have to cut this short, thank god for the surge protector.)

IllumeCG_0_7_by_spaceqcg.jpg

SpaceQCG's Deviantart

Very nice, dark, clean skin. Probably the best dark theme I've seen in some time. SpaceQCG uses a unique method to portray the glass element found in Windows Vista. If you're turned away by Vista clones, I assure you, the blue ring (Unsure what to call it) is pretty much where the similarities end. The usage of grays and blues in this theme really makes it a high notch theme.. (the power just flickered here, so I might have to cut this short, thank god for the surge protector.)

<a href="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57099869/" target="_blank">

IllumeCG_0_7_by_spaceqcg.jpg</a>

SpaceQCG's Deviantart

Very nicely done! I'm trying it out right now,

Very nicely done! I'm trying it out right now,

I was not repulsed. In fact, I agree that this is a very good effort - the first Vista VS that I don't want to immediately modify.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
It's pretty :) reminds me of This Though

What, the, ****?

Oh, and version 0.8 is out, and it's even better than the previous. This and Pristine are the only Vista looking themes I use, even though I absolutely hate Vista.

• 2 weeks later...

I am amazed, have been using it for two weeks straight. All I am looking for is a wallpaper I like. Without a doubt the best Vista skin I have used. I am in love with it. Great work

• 4 weeks later...