I JUST GO XBOX ..YAY!

Um, can we avoid the "XBox sucks. Gamecube/PS2 R00lES!!!12!" comments?

Glad you got a system. I don't like the XBox personally, but there's no reason you shouldn't enjoy yours. Halo is good (obviously). I thought Splinter Cell was a bit overrated. Good graphics, ok gameplay, but not the classic everyone has been making it out to be. I'd wait around for Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance to come around for the system. That game *is* a classic :)

hahaha gamecube rules

xbox is a mistake :D

Dude, get lost :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: I'm a big Gamecube as well as a PS2 fan but you don't see me saything those ignorant comments do you?I haven't bought an Xbox yet, but I just might this year. REAL GAMERS AREN'T FANBOYS...

Besides Halo and Splinter Cell, i found myself addicted to believe it or not ROCKY! HEY YO!

And if you have four controllers and four friends :huh: Operation Desert Storm is alot of fun! for Live Ghost Recon and NHL 2K3 are sweet.

And he's right, real gamers arnt fanboys, i had all three systems but my PS2's laser burned out so now im missing out on games like Shinobi, i think i play my xbox more than my cube though.

Get a CUBE  :yes:

Grow up buddy...I'm a pretty big fan of the Gamecube (heck...I got Star Fox Adventures & Metroid Prime and Metroid Fusion for my GBA for Christmas)

mannn i reaally want metroid prime. And xbox live, i wonder if best buy sells it...

Besides Halo and Splinter Cell, i found myself addicted to believe it or not ROCKY! HEY YO!

And if you have four controllers and four friends :huh: Operation Desert Storm is alot of fun! for Live Ghost Recon and NHL 2K3 are sweet.

And he's right, real gamers arnt fanboys, i had all three systems but my PS2's laser burned out so now im missing out on games like Shinobi, i think i play my xbox more than my cube though.

I've heard ALOT of good things about Rocky, especially on IGN. They had a Rocky Tournament not too long ago and they taped it too (it was pretty funny too.)

OUCH! Your laser burned out?!? How did that happen? Did you do something to it to damage it? That's probably gonna cost you a prety penny to get fixed... :cry: :cry: :cry:

lol...sorry for the late reply post...

ya i will be getting halo and splinter cell....2 of the reasons i bought xbox :D

xbox is soooo sweet..the graphics are awsome..and so so smooth and absolutely no lag! :woot:

take the jet set radio future/sega gt 2002 bundle to a video game trade in store. i got $15 for it!!! even though it says ''NO RESALE'' on the box. So since i paid $199 for the xbox, i made $15 off of it! w00000t!!!!! then with that money, and somemore of your own, get XBOX LIVE and MECHASSAULT!!! THEN YOUR SET LITTLE BUDDY :woot:

conflict desert storm :D

we had a 4 player of that and ended playing all night/morning was such a good laugh (beer and kebabs kept us alert)

one of me mates we to sleep so we woke him to do the mission was half asleep was a game to remember :D

gonna have to organise a mash up thing at my house and get on xbconnect and live... halo is also great 4 on your xbox vs others cap the flag

when im not playing games my xbox is used as a media center full of music videos and tv epsiodes like angel and buffy... its a web server as well now :p

i leave it on like 24 hours a day nearly now lol

conflict desert storm :D

we had a 4 player of that and ended playing all night/morning was such a good laugh (beer and kebabs kept us alert)

one of me mates we to sleep so we woke him to do the mission was half asleep was a game to remember :D

gonna have to organise a mash up thing at my house and get on xbconnect and live... halo is also great 4 on your xbox vs others cap the flag

when im not playing games my xbox is used as a media center full of music videos and tv epsiodes like angel and buffy... its a web server as well now :p

i leave it on like 24 hours a day nearly now lol

Hey buddy...have you ever heard of a thing called a PERIOD? It hurt my brain to read what you wrote... :blink: :wacko: :blink:

haha yeah rocky looks awesome. i think i may pick up an xbox next week..i want to get halo, and splinter cell, and moto gp looks really fun. i already have ps2, and gamecube, so i gotta get the box for the other awesome games i cant play :)

all the systems have there great games, and good/bad things about them...im sick of the god damn console flaming.

haha yeah rocky looks awesome. i think i may pick up an xbox next week..i want to get halo, and splinter cell, and moto gp looks really fun. i already have ps2, and gamecube, so i gotta get the box for the other awesome games i cant play :)

all the systems have there great games, and good/bad things about them...im sick of the god damn console flaming.

AMEN TO THAT!!! I hope all the FANBOYS read your post and let it sink in to their little brains... :crazy:

yeah Rocky is a hell good game. It made me buy an xbox because of it. i went to the game shop with my friend and their was the demo of rocky. So we had a try with 2 player and the action was soo fun, i havent played a game like that in ages. It was funny beating the sh1t out of him.

thats right troop101, 1 uppercut and you were down! :laugh: