Apple Safari to be released for the Windows Platform!

lol @ this pos. im still gonna switch over to safari from firefox but im not gonna deny all the bugs and problems with it even if it is a beta. even simple stuff like warning about closing multiple tabs doesnt even work even though i have it enabled, and the memory usage makes firefox look like a lightweight app. its slower than crap, and the font renedering is horrible compared to ie7 and ff, the rss is pretty good but does not compete with ie7's and loading up bookmarks is slow as well and not easy to access like ie7's and ff, and there is no smooth scrolling (wtf!), and doesnt have spellchecking or other features that make it stand out. smh :x

lol @ this pos. im still gonna switch over to safari from firefox but im not gonna deny all the bugs and problems with it even if it is a beta. even simple stuff like warning about closing multiple tabs doesnt even work even though i have it enabled, and the memory usage makes firefox look like a lightweight app. its slower than crap, and the font renedering is horrible compared to ie7 and ff, the rss is pretty good but does not compete with ie7's and loading up bookmarks is slow as well and not easy to access like ie7's and ff, and there is no smooth scrolling (wtf!), and doesnt have spellchecking or other features that make it stand out. smh :x

What the hell? After everything you listed?

You a masochist or something?

I gave it a try. I can understand that it's a beta and all, but they could have done a better job. I use it on my iBook because I find Firefox really ugly on OS X, but on windows, in it's current state, no thanks. :)

• 1 year later...

hello!

if found out safari faster than ie and fx in term of loading pages

but 1 thing i dont like is the color of the top panel,

its very hard to read the text! very awkward.

I try to find any skin for safari browser but nothing.

is there any other way i can change that color?