[Foobar] Foo AvA by dawxxx666

Dawxxx666,

I've also found some instances of your artistpath on the G: drive in the "Display Track" config, along with a path to the AlbumartDownloader on a D: drive.

Is there a code to make it more flexible to all users? (You don't have to answer that, it's just a suggestion for your next release)

thanks again!

Off topic..

slyph, who's the girl in your sig? Looks like Yuri from Fin.K.L

If you right click> properties on the picture, it says Eun Hye

It's Youn Eun Hye from the old Baby V.O.X.

stripedphantom is correct :D <3 old baby v.o.x I saw them perform live in Los Angeles back in 2004. I even recorded it and released the concert on the web the following day hehe

I've added second page in settings window:

s1qe1.pngs2nd8.png

I have a little problem. Backgrounds pack (22 wallpapers for foobar) has almost 20mb :D

I thought about separate pack with wallpapers. 20 mb wouldn't be a big deal if I'll find good server (I don't like sharing servers like rapidshare etc.)

Currently tha main problem is playlist switcher. It's a part of ColumnsUI and haven't any "transparent abilities" :(

Hehe, my only wish is: to upload final version without any bugs. The last things: insert something instead of playlist switcher and write new instruction.

Release really soon

You're doing great work, dude! Now my foo with new graphic engine is beautifull :)

I have one suggestion... How about add font resizeing option in panel? My screen resolution is very high and it would be great if i can choose bigger fonts.

Sorry for my bad english ;)

Thanks again!

with all that your doing dawxxx666 making these configs you should let people donate so you can keep up the great work

Looks great , will test it today :)

I thought about separate pack with wallpapers. 20 mb wouldn't be a big deal if I'll find good server (I don't like sharing servers like rapidshare etc.)

I have some extra server space so if you need a place for it i could help :cool:

You're doing great work, dude! Now my foo with new graphic engine is beautifull :)

I have one suggestion... How about add font resizeing option in panel? My screen resolution is very high and it would be great if i can choose bigger fonts.

Sorry for my bad english ;)

Thanks again!

No way at this time, dude. If I do that, some text just disappear (wrong align, dimension, etc. for bigger fonts). I've included lyrics font resizeing in settings. Check it out soon :p

Looks great , will test it today :)

I have some extra server space so if you need a place for it i could help :cool:

I appreciate it but I found some place on my friend's server. Thank you very much :D