Sony Ericsson PC Suite 2.10.21 for Vista/XP

Sony Ericsson PC Suite 2.10.21

The Sony Ericsson PC Suite consists of the following components:

Sony Ericsson File Manager

Allows you to browse the contents of the mobile device file system and exchange multimedia files between the mobile device and the PC

Sony Ericsson Sync Station

Program for synchronising your Microsoft Outlook? calendar and contacts with the calendar and the phone book in your Sony Ericsson mobile phone

Sony Ericsson Mobile Networking Wizardb>

Connect to the internet using your phone

REQUIREMENTSb>

* Choose any of the following connections that are applicable for your phone: Cable, Infrared or Bluetooth connection.

* Windows 2000 SP3/SP4, XP SP1/SP2 (Professional and Home)Vista (Business, Enterprise, Home basic, Home premium, Ultimate)b>

The general system requirements are as required by the PC operating system or as a minimum:

* PC with 500 megahertz or higher processor clock speed recommended

* 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher recommended

* 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of available free disc hard space

* Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor

* keybord and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device

How to useb>

o Connect the mobile phone to your PC using an applicable connection: Cable, Infrared or Bluetooth connection.

o Start the included programs from the Start/Programs/Sony Ericsson folder or the Application Launcher application

Download: http://www.sonyericsson.com/downloads/PC_Suite_2.10.21.exe b>(46.5 MB)

Finally!

MyPhoneExplorer rocks (Y) But I like installing the PC Suite to install those odd drivers in the device manager, and to use my K750 as a modem if the ADSL went down for any reason.

MyPhoneExplorer rocks (Y) But I like installing the PC Suite to install those odd drivers in the device manager, and to use my K750 as a modem if the ADSL went down for any reason.

Believe it or not, but windows update takes care of that for you over the "found new hardware" dialog ;)