Crazy ex girlfriend...

Now this ex is really crazy, lol...

Alright, so theres this girl that I used to really like, but she didn't like me. I was head over heels for this girl, but she lead me on and all that... twice. After I finally realize whats going on, I let her go. That was about a year ago.

In October, she started talking to me again, and I wouldn't let it happen again, so I told her off. She wouldn't leave me alone, she would prank my house by throwing eggs at it and everything. She would harass me, calling me real late and hanging up when someone answered. She'd watch me at night through my bedroom window. Pretty scary stuff.

Then there was this one time she came into my work and said that shes gonna screw up my new car (2003 cavalier). I got home and called the police to report a theft. After I told them what happened, they went to her and told her to leave me alone or I'll get a 'peace order', which is basically a nicer term for restraining order.

Now, nothing has happened since then, so I didn't waste $30 on a peace order. And I haven't thought about her at all. But tonight I was at the mall with my brother and I ran into her. Now I'm worried that started up something and shes gonna start all over again. And I don't wanna go through that crap again.

I just think its really weird being that she was the one that doesn't like me, but shes the one that wont let me go....

I always thought having a stalker would be fun.. but its so totally not, lol.

Later

What exactly does "lead me on and all" mean? What did she do to you? Were you two going out? If she didn't like you why did she go out with you?

If she didnt like me why did she go out with me?

I'm still yet trying to figure that out, this girl is weird. I've been with alot of girls and I'm friends with alot more, and shes the weirdest one I've ever met.

And with the leading on bit, she flirts with me, asks me out, I say yes, a month or so later she dumps me saying that she just wants to be friends. That happened both times.

Hmm, I've heard of girls like this. Did she go out with guys in between the breakups? And was she going out with someone and then broke up with them before she asked you out? If she did, you were just the cushion in between the breakups.

If I were you, I'd get the peace order. She may be dangerous... if she is really doing the type of things you just said, then it may be serious. It's worth the $30 if it means keeping you in good health. Just my opinion.

Yeah, I think you all are right, I should get the peace order just to be safe.

Why not?

She's probably mad because you're ignoring her and she liked the attention and stuff. I don't kow, but go ahead and get a Pece Order to be safe.

I know a girl like this. A pal of mine was together with such one. A story that happened while I was at his house:

She turned up there the day after not showing up for like 1.5 years, he tried to get rid of her by telling he'd pack up within this week to move to Finland (he's from there). Guess what happened, she pulled a big broadway show crying around and yelling stuff like "Now I will never see you again" and stuff like "I thought we could come together again, but now you're screwing me over" and all that, and even started to pick up stuff and throw it around. I was like WTF and I'm also pretty sure that show was serious, because I know her since years.

Crazy doesn't fit this, let alone she's twisting truths and lies as she sees fit. Was always funny to see the face of my pal if I told him the newest stories about him he didn't know of. lol

yeah i know what you mean. i have an ex and like i htought she was a lil wahcked out but one morning i wake up and go into my living room and just glance out my window and there she is across the street tryin to c into my house! nice waking up lol.

also, workin in a church you meet alot of whack jobs but this one woman would literally stand 2 steps behind me and follow me wherever i went. if i was tryin to open a poor box to get the money out and have it counted, she would stand right on my heels. she always came around looking for me even if i wasnt there. even when my boss told her to leave me alone and not come around me anymore the screw ball still kept coming. it took me telling her to get the hell away from me to finally get her to stop. i dunno, i should have done it sooner but there is something wrong with her and alot of people warned me to be very careful and not upset her but I just took a risk.

yeah i know what you mean. i have an ex and like i htought she was a lil wahcked out but one morning i wake up and go into my living room and just glance out my window and there she is across the street tryin to c into my house! nice waking up lol.

also, workin in a church you meet alot of whack jobs but this one woman would literally stand 2 steps behind me and follow me wherever i went. if i was tryin to open a poor box to get the money out and have it counted, she would stand right on my heels. she always came around looking for me even if i wasnt there. even when my boss told her to leave me alone and not come around me anymore the screw ball still kept coming. it took me telling her to get the hell away from me to finally get her to stop. i dunno, i should have done it sooner but there is something wrong with her and alot of people warned me to be very careful and not upset her but I just took a risk.

Never had psycho girls on me in real life, but plenty talked to me on the internet. One whack job was gonna fly out to see me :unsure: :cry: But she finally got put off when I stopped talking to her, she got all sad and poop on me. And then there was another one that all she said was what she was gonna do when she got her hands on me, and we lived in the same state :blink:, very erotic...and ugly girl...had her pic, don't still have it or I'd let you all see it and :x

Never happened to me, but I have a friend who it is happening to. There is this girl who is insane and wants him really bad, but he allready has a girlfriend that he was together with for a year. (We are all in high school). Anyway, this insane girl doesnt leave him alone and calls him all the time. At first he tried to talk friendly but she talked mushy and dirty so he hung up right away whenever she called and eventually blocked her number. She calls from pay phones and stuff and he just hangs up now. She is starting to lay off him but man is he is scared. She also tried to find out who his girlfriend was but good thing she is dumb so she can't figure out who his girlfriend is and have two people to harass.

Anyone know why some girls do this? Maybe they just don't know how to deal with their feelings?