World Trade Center

Hey, just finished wathing World Trade Center on blu-ray, and i gotta say it was a very moving film.

I was 12 when the towers were hit on september 11th, and found out about it when ii came home from school and my mum had it on the news, at the time i didnt really know what was gouing on and wasnt really upset about it.

Being from england, i have never really felt effects from it, but after watching the film its made me realise what people had been through for relatives traped inside the building, i have to say, i cant remember last time a film made me cry, but this one did on two occasions.

Deffinately worth the money for the film.

I saw it when it came out on dvd and I thought it was really moving...it really makes you think about those people who were really trapped under all that rubble...

I just think it's pretty crappy that they decided to profit on a disaster that happened less than 6 years go. It's just too soon. I really wasn't affected too much by it, but I think they should have waited much longer.

I just think it's pretty crappy that they decided to profit on a disaster that happened less than 6 years go. It's just too soon. I really wasn't affected too much by it, but I think they should have waited much longer.

but they werent telling the whole story of the whole thing, they were telling the story of John and Will, their families and the people who rescued them. i really liked this film and thought it was done very very well

O come on, It's not like all the cast and crew got together and said lets milk this tragedy for as much money as we can.

Try United 93, that was a brilliant film.

I agree. I haven't watched World Trade Center, but my parents have, and they said it was very moving. Need to rent it (or buy it) sometime.

Personally, I think the attacks affected all of us, either directly or indirectly. The incident showed us what has really become of our World.

O come on, It's not like all the cast and crew got together and said lets milk this tragedy for as much money as we can.

:p

Here's the problem... they could have waited 50 years and the done a blockbuster, like what Micheal Bay did with Pearl Harbour... except, the Micheal Bay of 2050 will screw up the WTC film just like the Micheal Bay of 2000 screwed up Pearl Harbour. So best they get if over with now.

I think Oliver Stone did an amazing job with this film, and Nicholas Cage is doing a really believable portrait of the main character.

I can still remember that day like yesterday, being called called over to the television and having it unfold on CNN in realtime. Quite something you'll never forget..

but they werent telling the whole story of the whole thing, they were telling the story of John and Will, their families and the people who rescued them. i really liked this film and thought it was done very very well

Does it matter? It was still based upon the disaster that day. I just think it's wrong.

Do you even know anything about Hollywood?

Here's the problem... they could have waited 50 years and the done a blockbuster, like what Micheal Bay did with Pearl Harbour... except, the Micheal Bay of 2050 will screw up the WTC film just like the Micheal Bay of 2000 screwed up Pearl Harbour. So best they get if over with now.

It would be best they didn't get it over with now. Greed is something that apparently doesn't get looked down upon anymore like it used to. I don't like it, and I don't like when people profit off of a tragedy when the wounds still haven't fully healed.

no, the producers said that when they came up with the movie, then they convinced all the actors to work for really cheap.