Henry to Barcelona

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Deco on the market?

I hear he wants to go but I don't think Barca would sell him I mean if they did it would be for like ?30m they rate him that highly...

Henry in Barcelona

74876706.jpg

They've just got another player from Monaco too Yaya Toure, a midfielder for 12 Million euro and coincidentally he's Kolo Toure's brother. Not seen the guy in action to be honest but he mustn't be bad if Barca have snapped him up.

They've just got another player from Monaco too Yaya Toure, a midfielder for 12 Million euro and coincidentally he's Kolo Toure's brother. Not seen the guy in action to be honest but he mustn't be bad if Barca have snapped him up.

He was great at the World Cup last year, a real star for the future. Be interesting to see how he fits in with Xavi and Marquez so established in the central midfield positions. They have Iniesta and Edmilson too.

He was great at the World Cup last year, a real star for the future. Be interesting to see how he fits in with Xavi and Marquez so established in the central midfield positions. They have Iniesta and Edmilson too.

Yeah I rate him...I was surprised Arsenal never went for him...

I hear he wants to go but I don't think Barca would sell him I mean if they did it would be for like ?30m they rate him that highly...

Actually, i think Barca put him on the market. IMO, not that Henry ain't good, but putting Deco on market because of this last season(where almost everybody in that team failed) ain't no good. We've seen what Barca is capable of when the guy is in his best shape, so this is soooo not a wise decision...

The attacking players Barca have are amazing. Eto'o and Henry are probably the best strikers in the world, Ronaldinho, Messi and Deco are all amazingly talented players. Even if you go back their defence the likes of Zambrotta and Puyol are world class.

Give them Kaka and they will have a dream team :p

• 3 weeks later...