XCM's Xbox 360 PROTOTYPE HDMI dongle information

Sadly...its just a ****ty picture and very little info. No pricing, no information on where to get it, but hey, this could be cool. Also, from this pic, it looks like HDMI-HDMI which doesn't make much sense. We'll find out soon enough I guess.

More reason to just buy the 120gb HDD.

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=18365

xcmmm.jpg

We have managed to score some exclusive information regarding XCM's 360 HDMI 1080p for use with the original white Xbox 360 console. The cable itself is nearly finished and will be completed in approximately 4 weeks and promises to allow 1080p output on a regular white original Xbox 360.

offtopic...someone quit their job/took leave of absence so I'll be on neowin more frequently for a little bit.

you dont need HDMI to have 1080p output, this is worthless for 90% of owners.

not really, as quite a lot of 1080p screens will only show 1080p over HDMI, and not VGA or Component.

Although saying that, how many 360 owners really have 1080p screens? lol.

No but some people dont have TVs that can do 1080p in component or dont have component at all.

Just because its not useful to you, doesnt mean people dont want it, i seem to remember a LOT of people complaining that the standard 360 would never have HDMI.

i take it you dont have any real knowledge with tv's and their inputs. My sony tv only takes 1080p through hdmi. 720p via vga and 1080i via component. Which prevents my hd-dvd player from upscaling and displaying at full 1080p

i do lol , i got 3 monitors that are 1080p and my tv is a 60 inch 1080p lol

heh... I know how you feel

off topic...your sig is like 143443999x's bigger than it should be