Your first 1000/1000 game...

Thought this could be a fun topic...

I just completed full achievement points of 1000/1000 in a game called "Earth Defense Force 2017". Fun game...

What was your first one?

Test Drive Unlimited was my first, followed by Rainbow 6: Vegas, then GRAW2 (in 6 days!). Forza 2 will soon be added to the list...

I don't play a huge amount of different games, and haven't bothered with the "EA 1000/1000 in 20 minutes" type games.

It was so long ago I had to check my profile on Xbox.com, but apparently it was Full Auto. Fun game, way better than the reviews lead me to believe.

Fight Night 3 I guess, unless you can call getting the max 970/970 in Condemned as being in the same area as 1000/1000.

Call of Duty 2. It was a tough challenge but worth it in the end.

Indeed, I always used to play shooting games on easy/normal...never again after CoD2, the highest difficulty was just insanely good. :)

Only one... King Kong.

Honestly while I do get a rush seeing and hearing it pop up, it is not why nor never will be why I play a game.

Call of Duty 2. It was a tough challenge but worth it in the end.

+1. I threw my controller a couple of times because it was so frustrating :|

Fuzion Frenzy 2 came second.

king kong... only because it came with my xbox and was so insanely easy to get 1000/1000 in.

+1

because i stole his copy

then it was Oblivion and Hitman: Blood money

None yet...I'm not that into the points to reallly play a game for them and none of the games have grabbed me in the sense that I would want to spend that much time playing them to do all that stuff.

That said if I wanted the full 1000, I think Oblivion would be the easiest of the games I have to get them in. I'm probably 2/3 the way there also just by playing the main quest along with doing a fair few side ones including several guild quests.

I can't say that I have a full 1000/1000 either because most of the games I have some of the last achievements are just insane to get to complete some of my games. I really don't have any easy 20 minute EA games. I did rent GRAW 2 for a bit and saw that some people had it on their list so far.