Your first 1000/1000 game...

My first of three was Fight Night 3. I probably should have 6 by now, but I just didn't feel like playing those anymore.

Heh, looking back at my achievements, the only reason I have a decent Gamerscore is because I play a wide variety of games. I didn't get many points in any remotely challenging games. :laugh:

Oblivion was my first and only 1000/1000 game. Now it's 1250, but I haven't got Shivering Isles yet so I'm stuck at 1000 :p

Oblivion, played that for 300+ hours :laugh: though i still need to buy the shivering isles pack sometime and finish those. not sure if that will ever happen with the high price it currently has.

i got to 1000 on oblivion but it was already changed to 1250, same with crackdown, but i have done all achievements that came in original game. Pretty close with 960 on Dynasty Warriors.

Tomb Raider Legend. The next closest game to 1000 points that I have is Gears. But the last achievement is impossible to get. So, maybe I'll rent King Kong and FNR3 this weekend and get some easy points...

i still don't have one, but i'm thinking about popping fight night round 3 in just to get to 1000. i have one achievement left and it seems pretty easy to get.

KING KONG!!!

I haven't had time to do that in other games haha... plus king kong was easy

EDIT:

YAY 2000 k posts

Don't you get a 1000 gamerpoints for just moving through the game? :p Seems to be the easiest way of getting 1000 points. :p

KING KONG!!!

I haven't had time to do that in other games haha... plus king kong was easy

EDIT:

YAY 2000 k posts

you've got a long way to go to 2000 K :'D

Mine was Test Drive Unlimited :)

me 2

there are many, mainly rainbow six versions, commandos versions, and all age of empires.

the 1st one was deathcarz