Stand-Alone Modules for AutoPatcher

Hashtab 1.12 32/64-bit edition:

Warning the modules in this post have not been officially signed and will make your release unofficial. They are posted here to be made official by the creators of autopatcher.

P.S. For some reason this module only works for me if the folder name is Hashtab.apm_files and not Hashtab_Files (and the 64 bit version) any ideas?

Whatever happend with my two favorites in the Stand-Alone Module section - Argument Runner & dll & ocx self registration by A. Kaladis / nw_raptor?

I tried to use the originals, that didn't work very well, especially not on Vista, so I really hope updates are planned.

Thanks in advance,

Just a quick Q. about:

AVG Anti-Virus Free 7.5 (module by matkay521225)

I noticed that once installed the Autoscan Task is enabled (default setting on install of AVG).

Is their way to stop this task being installed ? (ie de-select run auto scan tick box during install)

I realize it's a matter of just going into the AVG settings and stopping the task from auto starting

(as remove the task is Not possible once installed by default)

But when there are lots of computers this gets tiresome (poor me!)

Anyway just a question.

Regards,

Kim

• 4 weeks later...

Hashtab 1.14 32/64-bit edition:

Warning the modules in this post have not been officially signed and will make your release unofficial. They are posted here to be made official by the creators of autopatcher.