Xbox.com Remote Control

Xbox.com Remote Control

What do you want to know from this year's E3 Media & Business Summit?

The Xbox.com team will be in Santa Monica for the week of E3, bringing you all the latest news, videos, analysis, and more. To make sure we give you the coverage you want, here's your chance to tell us what you want to see and read from E3.

Through our "Xbox.com Remote Control," ask us what you want us to cover and we'll go and dig up the information for you.

Here's how it works?we've set up a gamertag xboxdotcomE3 for all your E3 questions. Simply send your requests through Xbox LIVE?, LIVE Messenger, or a private forum message and we'll do our best to get the information you want and publish it here on Xbox.com.

You have the remote?you tell us what you want to see. It's that simple.

Please keep your requests within the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use. No matter how many requests we get, we will not be providing any scandalous photos of Major NelsoSource:: Xbox.com

Wow this thread went off really quickly!!! :lol:

But anyways, interesting idea... not sure how well it will work though :p

i'd like to see the video marketplace extended to europe (and everywhere outside of the US). at least i can hope for that because i think one of the execs said something about it being extended when they released the 120GB HDD (completely useless atm for us brits :p)